I think I am here.

What’s your Callsign?

149 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

Unless I became wing leader and then that would just be scary

Oh god!! That would be just catastrophically awesome! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My callsign? hmmmmmm

 

Probably Cake. 

My middle name is Kate, but when i was little, I legitimately thought that my middle name was Cake. My parents tried to correct me, but it didn't work. I have henceforth learned that my middle name is indeed, Kate. That's why my callsign is cake.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

My callsign? hmmmmmm

 

Probably Cake. 

My middle name is Kate, but when i was little, I legitimately thought that my middle name was Cake. My parents tried to correct me, but it didn't work. I have henceforth learned that my middle name is indeed, Kate. That's why my callsign is cake.  

Welcome to the class of 2020 Cake. Believe it or not, Ricochet is our wingleader :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

That's hilarious

Cake is a good callsign  

Thanks! ^_^ I'm quite proud of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, The traveller said:

Welcome to the class of 2020 Cake. Believe it or not, Ricochet is our wingleader :)

Yes! I will make a great wingleader! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

Yes! I will make a great wingleader! 

Yes yes you are quite the wingleader :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The traveller said:

Yes yes you are quite the wingleader :D

Thank you I do my best

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Syghts said:

Syghts :)

Nice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a bit late to this forum, but I would choose callsign: Hiraeth. It's a Welsh word that doesn't really translate into English, but from what I've read, it pretty much means an intense longing for home, even if that home never truly existed. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wishiwasstormblessed said:

I'm a bit late to this forum, but I would choose callsign: Hiraeth. It's a Welsh word that doesn't really translate into English, but from what I've read, it pretty much means an intense longing for home, even if that home never truly existed. 

I think this is a cool callsign. Just out of curiosity why would you pick this callsign?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

48 minutes ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

I think this is a cool callsign. Just out of curiosity why would you pick this callsign?

Well, for one thing, I think it's just a pretty word. But more importantly, even when I'm at home, I usually feel homesick, and I have no idea for where. (Maybe I belong on Detrius instead of Earth). And that's pretty much what 'hiraeth' means. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 5:09 PM, wishiwasstormblessed said:

 

Well, for one thing, I think it's just a pretty word. But more importantly, even when I'm at home, I usually feel homesick, and I have no idea for where. (Maybe I belong on Detrius instead of Earth). And that's pretty much what 'hiraeth' means. 

That's interesting. Words that capture more meaning in fewer words really show how inefficient the English language is.  

Edited by Ricocheting Windrunner
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine would be Failsafe. (Surprise!) 

A failsafe is a back up plan, and in my experience, the back up plan is usually much more creative than the original one, and sometimes even better. Its something I use a lot in writing and cooking. If something isn't working right, go back to what you know, think outside the box, look at it over again, and you can usually come up with something to fix whatever it is you screwed up in the first place. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My callsign would probably be either "Emerald" or "Dragon

Dragons are my favorite mythical/magical creatures.

Emeralds are my favorite gemstone. They are my favorite gemstone because they are often my favorite color.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm Probably Retrac or Idiot.

Retrac because thats my name backwards. And it sounds cool ish

I'm used to being called idiot so there wouldn't be a change there :D  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a tough one because I am not very original.  Is there a rule that I can't chose my own username here?  I know that's boring, but it's all I got right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, CahiraCelosial said:

I even have different 'people' living in my head! 

Can I ask for clarification? 

On 3/30/2020 at 9:16 PM, -Felurian- said:

Is there a rule that I can't chose my own username here? 

I don’t think so, I’ve seen other people do it. (Including myself. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
11 hours ago, AonEne said:

Can I ask for clarification? 

So, you know how you act differently in different situations depending on who is there, what your surroundings are, etc? Like, at school you're a little bit more sarcastic, at home you're a little bit quieter, stuff like that? It's sort of like that, I guess? It's my 'masks' and my emotions. So, I've got my daredevil side, quiet side, somewhere in between those two side, etc. 

Basically just the personas that I fall into fairly regularly. Sorry if I just confused you more, I'm not the greatest at explaining stuff. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AonEne said:

Can I ask for clarification? 

What Shallan does.  I do the same thing to a lessor extent.

Edited by Karger
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, thanks for explaining. I was wondering if you meant something along the lines of what you said, or something like DID or OSDD. I’ll stop derailing this thread now :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CahiraCelosial said:

So, you know how you act differently in different situations depending on who is there, what your surroundings are, etc? Like, at school you're a little bit more sarcastic, at home you're a little bit quieter, stuff like that? It's sort of like that, I guess? It's my 'masks' and my emotions. So, I've got my daredevil side, quiet side, somewhere in between those two side, etc. 

Basically just the personas that I fall into fairly regularly. Sorry if I just confused you more, I'm not the greatest at explaining stuff. 

I totally understand and relate to this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.