What’s your Callsign?

I think I am here.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, NoiseSpren said:

Callsings in Skyward have the same first letter as your first name. Brandon confirmed it.

So I am Outburst.

If that is true, then: B312 (Halo Connection: Spartan - B312, or Noble 6, Main Character of Halo: Reach)

If not: Sierra 117 (Halo Connection: Petty Officer Master Chief Sierra John - 117, AKA Master Chief)

Edited by John Flamesinger
I like Trains

Just found out about restriction about similar to your name (Is this something that's an in-world restriction, or just a Sanderson restriction. Seems odd it wouldn't have been mentioned when they were picking them). Anyway, it just so happens that this would line up.

Callsign: Arctic Fox

(Because of the Mike Birbiglia joke)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This isn't too much of a necro compared to the necros that've already happened, and I was surprised to find that I hadn't already posted here (unless I just skimmed over it and missed it somehow). Anyway, this is a cool thread. (I'm sorry if any of these have already been done, I didn't read the whole thread.)

So, I'd be Callsign: Redacted, Ene, Fantasy, or one of my characters' names if we got to choose them, probably Callsign: Reader if someone else chose it for me, and with the name restriction thing that I didn't know existed, Callsign: Knife.

If it has to start with the same first letter as my name then Callsign: Crazy or Cerulean

If not, Callsign: Storms or Nobody

Spoiler

If I was Nobody I'd be perfect, because Nobody's perfect.  Also if someone tells everybody not to do something...

"Nobody eats my cake"

*Maniacal laughter*