What’s your Callsign?

I think I am here.

I would choose Sorana ^^

Because Sorana is the name of my eldest (still living) RP Character and she means a lot to me. This year I almost reached the 200 played days (meaning full days like 24h) with her, and when I think about it, that's kind of crazy. Not in one year of course, but in total. Add to that the days I only played half... I definitly respond to that name, as fast as I would to my given name, and I guess that wouldn't hurt with a callsign.

I'm not sure if it's too long though, but while reading Skyward I always felt, most of the names they chose were to complicated and too long to really use, so maybe I'd go with Rana.

No heroic name for me. Sorana is enough.

@I think I am here. and yours?

I'd 100% just go by Killjoy. It's, uh, it's actually the name that me and my sisters came up with when we were picking "agent" names. Which we still call each other by on occasion. The others are Agent C (agency) and Agent Sunshine. I have a strange family, and I fit right in.

Edited by Caevita

18 hours ago, Ammanas said:

Maverick. I would also be fine with Goose, GhostRider, Iceman or Viper. Most sharders are probably too young to know what I am talking about...

"I feel the need, the need, for speed!"

I just hope landing is easier this time around, instead of how it was in the video game: