Needing the talking

Cstryon

Wasing the learning ofMaking the Slang. Talking the Spook of the Lawyering the City? Or Wasing the Teaching of the notting of the knowing. Wasing the Wanting of the Seeing of the Confusion of the Notting of the Knowing.

(We need Shivertounge in Here. And Am I saying this stuff right? I was telling you to make a Theory about High Imperial Laws, and Why Spook made them. Or we could teach the Unlearned about this. I want to see their Confusion.)

Wasing the learning ofMaking the Slang. Talking the Spook of the Lawyering the City? Or Wasing the Teaching of the notting of the knowing. Wasing the Wanting of the Seeing of the Confusion of the Notting of the Knowing.

(We need Shivertounge in Here. And Am I saying this stuff right? I was telling you to make a Theory about High Imperial Laws, and Why Spook made them. Or we could teach the Unlearned about this. I want to see their Confusion.)

Wasing I of the understanding.

Wasing only downfall, if newcomer wasing the seeing of theory as first of site, and wasing the thinking everyone speaking of the slang and being of the confusion.....:)

Hasing the needing of proceedings. All is of rising. Recognizing and honoring (insert some good name... Having trouble making one up). All is of sitting. (would court proceedings be in High Imperial?)

Wasing the thinking. Hasing the High Imperial, ising for speaking in importance. Mighting the Roughs having a speaking of differing. Wasing the slang wasing confusing the people. Hasing a new speaking might be the coming.

Wasing the nobles and Lord Ruler for hasing the hiding. Maybe the speaking not needing so much confusing no more.

I of the agreeing- wasing the slang of the street gangs and of the thieving crews, but Lord Mistborn wasing using of the language of his childhood for the speaking in government among the friends. Becoming of the language of law because it wasing the language of the Lord Mistborn. Wasing the thinking that the slang of the Roughs is the speaking of the new Koloss maybe?

Wasing the speaking to wife in Imperial Language. Wife wasing the understanding of what wasing being said. Happy of the being wasing me.  Believing of the trolling by Spook wasing the truthing. Wasing the fact of the slang to be mainly to trolling of the guards. Ifing the Politicians wasing the sounding of nonsense, politicians wasing the less lofty and having the less of feeling of the importance in self.  

Probably of the truthing. Wasing the growing up being of poor and seeing of the Lord Ruler as head politician and of the evil. Wasing the thinking of the Spook liking of not of the politicians.  Spook wasing the noting of letting them being of the high and mighty, wasing the bringing them down small amount by making of the sounding foolish of them. 

Wasing the thinking of not irony but of purpose. Whating if making of IRL politicains talking in High Imperial? Wasing the thinking of them being of the all powerful and ruling? Or wasing the thinking of them of the servants who wasing the notting of speaking the properly?