The Last Post Wins!!!!!

This is completely random (as have been my last five or so posts), but the name Shadowfax has always cracked me up. I can’t see/hear it without imagining some ninja in full stealth mode flipping and rolling his way through hundreds of accountants, dispatching them with ninja stars, only to silently press a button on a fax machine and roll away.

E16C6E5A-BF2C-4570-96D2-8ED41216CB0F.jpeg.e9f2f01effd2f059ccf80de7c3267004.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

This is completely random (as have been my last five or so posts), but the name Shadowfax has always cracked me up. I can’t see/hear it without imagining some ninja in full stealth mode flipping and rolling his way through hundreds of accountants, dispatching them with ninja stars, only to silently press a button on a fax machine and roll away.

The image you put in my head just now is one of absolute beauty.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Why? What did that have to with anything? But you get upvote anyway.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

*sheds tear* what a beautiful idea