The Last Post Wins!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Oh my gosh, this thing quickly blew out of proportion.   Last I saw, it was barely a page long, now I've gotta go back and read all this... Why did I ever start this?

14 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Ok, that was pure torture.  Oops, looks like I double posted.  

13 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Why thank you.  Aaaaand I triple posted.  Such a shame.

Oh snap! You just activated my trap card! 

5be2130674357_YouJustActivatedmyTrapCard.png.ce0dc0bcb96e673581fdd508a173364b.png

(You can edit posts if you need to add something.)

Also, I am the winner! For now! Hurray!

59 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Right, but isn't the point of this game to kinda spam?  So I hearby condone double-triple posting by the authority invested in me as author of this forum game.

That's not really how it works. Unfortunately authors of a forum game do not have higher authority than the mods. Also, it doesn't really help you to double post anyways.

28 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Also, I would like to get into ffrp, but I cant find the guild page for the hall of surges.  Is that even a guild?  Maybe ill just join the ghost bloods...

The hall of surges left the alleyverse. No longer a thing. I bieve you can find the page in social groups. 

43 minutes ago, Delightful said:

What is N7?

It's from a game (Mass Effect). Every seventh of november (N7) is called N7 day and this year some mod updates are released. There were also some special events/ ranks/ items in multiplayer that you could only acquire then. But since EA is knee-deep in the development of their next game, this N7 day will be quiet from their side.

So I think that counts as not important information, except for the fans. :D

13 minutes ago, Sorana said:

It's from a game (Mass Effect). Every seventh of november (N7) is called N7 day and this year some mod updates are released. There were also some special events/ ranks/ items in multiplayer that you could only acquire then. But since EA is knee-deep in the development of their next game, this N7 day will be quiet from their side.

So I think that counts as not important information, except for the fans. :D

And very important information for them. :) 

I'm not much of a gamer unfortunately. Any suggestions of games that don't need a console or a spcialiased computer? Suppose I should ask that over in Entertainment too...