The Last Post Wins!!!!!

True.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a kosher for Passover* wafflle or even waffle.

18 hours ago, Blessed peace said:

About the same, one thing though we have a balconies minyan;)

That sounds so cool! The most we managed to do was the mah nishtana** with four or five other families on my block.

To prevent another derailing of this thread into the weird things us Jews do, all the asterisks have explanations in this spoiler ^_^:

Spoiler

* Come Pesach aka Passover we don't eat chametz, typically translated to mean leavened bread. In short, we eat tasty cardboard called matzvah and things made of ground up matzvah^, potato starch, and gluten free foods.

^Some people don't do even that either because of a fear of water/liquid contaminating not fully baked matzvah and making it chametz

**Four questions asked by the youngest person at the seder.

At least, that's what I was taught. Nath and Blessed might have better explanations.

2 hours ago, Silva said:

True.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a kosher for Passover* wafflle or even waffle.

That sounds so cool! The most we managed to do was the mah nishtana** with four or five other families on my block.

To prevent another derailing of this thread into the weird things us Jews do, all the asterisks have explanations in this spoiler ^_^:

Reveal hidden contents

* Come Pesach aka Passover we don't eat chametz, typically translated to mean leavened bread. In short, we eat tasty cardboard called matzvah and things made of ground up matzvah^, potato starch, and gluten free foods.

^Some people don't do even that either because of a fear of water/liquid contaminating not fully baked matzvah and making it chametz

**Four questions asked by the youngest person at the seder.

At least, that's what I was taught. Nath and Blessed might have better explanations.

Again lucky as was blessed. You are quite right. Though I have had decent kosher lepesach pancakes. Alas Sepharadi* matzah seems better though I have yet to try it.

Spoiler

*A jewish person whose descent is from spain, portugal, south america, africa, or the middle east.

1 hour ago, DoomStick said:

*confused about the use of “leavened”*

Leavened meaning that it has been exposed to yeast or another type of substance that causes it to rise as bread or cake might for example.