The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, McWafy said:

"Oh yea!" McWafy said in an angry voice (not a frustrated one) "Why don't you watch my fist grow into your FACE!"

*Chuckles slowly* You are no Kelsier. Your Frustration is a shadow compared to his. Frustration is anger if just a more subdued version of it.

12 minutes ago, Booknerd said:

*Chuckles slowly* You are no Kelsier. Your Frustration is a shadow compared to his. Frustration is anger if just a more subdued version of it.

McWafy cools down his anger and frustration (THERE! I said it.) from destroying the universe, then sits down And promptly starts to ignore @Booknerd wile reading A Sanderson book.

Edited by McWafy

1 hour ago, McWafy said:

*AHEM*  My Divine powers of Waffles & Chortles allow me to lift a simple Panda!

I thank thee for the panda and penguin. Thier names are Bowser and Jax. (panda = bowser & penguin = jax.)

You know earlier today I found out they are both feruchemists like me! I shall teach them the ways of FERUCHEMY!

Just now, Feruchemal Panda said:

I thank thee for the panda and penguin. Thier names are Bowser and Jax. (panda = bowser & penguin = jax.)

You know earlier today I found out they are both feruchemists like me! I shall teach them the ways of FERUCHEMY!

Be prepared for Frustration when teaching them the Hybrid metals.