The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Booknerd said:

Obviously your spren type is cryptic because that is a lie waffles have enormous untapped potential. 

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A GOOD CREPE! The only potential that waffles provide, is regret and an inevitable regurgitation of the vile substance. 

Just now, Daneil said:

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A GOOD CREPE! The only potential that waffles provide, is regret and an inevitable regurgitation of the vile substance. 

I'll make an edit to my original post I thought we were talking about french toast for a second my bad.

Just now, Booknerd said:

I'll make an edit to my original post I thought we were talking about french toast for a second my bad.

*makes tsking noises* French toast is equally as dry as waffles. The real leader is the syrup. C'mon. Lets be honest with ourselves. Now, please, give in. There is no point in arguing for such an obsolete breakfast food.

34 minutes ago, Daneil said:

*makes tsking noises* French toast is equally as dry as waffles. 

Not quite french toast can be really good.

34 minutes ago, Daneil said:

The real leader is the syrup. C'mon. Lets be honest with ourselves. Now, please, give in. There is no point in arguing for such an obsolete breakfast food.

Hast thou heard of bacon?