The Last Post Wins!!!!!

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

I keep hearing good things, what is this about? 

A group of people trying to stop a war between the human kingdoms and the magical elf kingdoms. There’s lots of dragons and it’s high fantasy (but not the pretentious type). It’s pretty funny too. It was made by the same guy who did Avatar: The Last Airbender so it’s a pretty similar style and tone. The animation is a little off in the first season but it gets way better after that. It’s also got an awesome ship.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

A group of people trying to stop a war between the human kingdoms and the magical elf kingdoms. There’s lots of dragons and it’s high fantasy (but not the pretentious type). It’s pretty funny too. It was made by the same guy who did Avatar: The Last Airbender so it’s a pretty similar style and tone. The animation is a little off in the first season but it gets way better after that. It’s also got an awesome ship.

It's awesome!!!

I just finished it and it was so good. I really enjoyed watching that one.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Avatar: The Last Airbender so it’s a pretty similar style and tone. 

I haven’t seen that either 

That sounds cool, I’ll have to check it out! Can it be watched anywhere online? 

Edited by AonEne