The Last Post Wins!!!!!

13 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Well umm... it seems a coincidence has occurred. I must’ve been thinking of lemons, because when I was logging in, I typed in The Awakened Lemon instead of Salad. Maybe you’re onto something... What if I’m actually a lemon?

:lol:

*Crazy theorist mind starts up* Ah, so in the Eneverse there are multiple Enes. That Ene is not the you Ene, but an Ene from a different universe within the Eneverse. I see. Interesting.

I'm just gonna steal this and quote you, is that okay? Can I do that?

(I feel like I’m singlehandedly starting an Ene fandom and creating my own headcanons. Is this weird? I think it’s weird.)

(Idk maybe but it's a weird I wholeheartedly approve of) (Also I can add you to the Ene Fan Club if you want) (It's a thing)

If Aon Ene makes its way into Elantris Two I’m not going to be able to make it through with a straight face.

^^^^^^^^^^

*wraps the whole thing in wrapping paper with a note saying “A Special Gift From Brandon Sanderson” and sends it back*

*uses X-ray vision and sees below the paper, then stamps it with a soulstamp making it look like beauty incarnate and sends it back*

8 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Rhythm of War confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party time! (And by party I mean we’re all going to stay home and drink hot chocolate with snuggly blankets and watch movies.)

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

I'm just gonna steal this and quote you, is that okay? Can I do that?

Yes of course!

(Also I can add you to the Ene Fan Club if you want) (It's a thing)

Sure! I’m really curious to see what it’s like now. 

*uses X-ray vision and sees below the paper, then stamps it with a soulstamp making it look like beauty incarnate and sends it back*

*Gleefully accepts the container but then realises it’s from Ene. Frowns. Then realises what it is. Sighs, finds the stamp and gets rid of it. Puts some chocolate (if you hate chocolate substitute it with your favorite food) inside the container and sends it back, hoping Ene will accept this offering* 

12 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*Gleefully accepts the container but then realises it’s from Ene. Frowns. Then realises what it is. Sighs, finds the stamp and gets rid of it. Puts some chocolate (if you hate chocolate substitute it with your favorite food) inside the container and sends it back, hoping Ene will accept this offering* 

*reluctantly eats the chocolate, because who can resist chocolate* 

6 minutes ago, Retrac said:

Hello. No my name is actually not Carter but thats what everyone calls me. But one name that I use is Carter. But close enough as thats what I introduce myself as. I'm Carter nice to meet you Ark1002

Tis nice to meet you as well.

But... you made a mistake in that post.

The official title is- Lord Arkos MII, The Dragon Rereborn, Herald of Ruin and Odium, Hemalurgist Supreme, Elsecaller Lord, Wyrn, and the next Lord Ruler

:P

my friends call me Ark, feel free to do so as well.