The Last Post Wins!!!!!

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I recently got The Way of Kings audiobook and it’s great!!! Although I’ve been pronouncing almost everything incorrectly :wacko:

Brandon says we can pronounce things however we want, so personally I continue pronouncing stuff my own way :ph34r: 

4 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*Cues orchestra to start playing Engage the Enemy* 

I love how it works with the cutscenes, and how even though it’s played so many times, it never feels old or formulaic. Also it just sounds SO GOOD. 

It’s amazing!

*after playing Unfinished Battle, the orchestra starts into the day theme of Frontier Village*

2 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*The orchestra then has a piano feature with the Refugee Camp, transitions to Agniritha (Day), then builds up to Tragic Decision* 

I want this to be real, storm it!

“Your blade, it did not cut deep enough.”
*after playing Central Factory and Mechanical Rhythm, the choir comes back in for Zanza the Divine* 

If Xenoblade was a bigger franchise, it probably would be a thing. This game has my favorite OST ever!

7 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

“Your blade, it did not cut deep enough.”
*after playing Central Factory and Mechanical Rhythm, the choir comes back in for Zanza the Divine* 

If Xenoblade was a bigger franchise, it probably would be a thing. This game has my favorite OST ever!

*Once We Part Ways starts playing, and I start getting really emotional. The orchestra falls silent for a moment, and then the audience hears those first three notes of the main theme.*

Well maybe if the Definitive Edition sells well? I wonder if they’re going to remaster the score. 

4 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*Once We Part Ways starts playing, and I start getting really emotional. The orchestra falls silent for a moment, and then the audience hears those first three notes of the main theme.*

Well maybe if the Definitive Edition sells well? I wonder if they’re going to remaster the score. 

*some people in the audience pass around tissue boxes. On a giant screen, flashbacks show Shulk’s journey over the course of the game in a montage. After the main theme finishes, the final cutscene of the game plays, from Fiora’s perspective. Then a singer walks out on stage, joining the orchestra for the finale—Beyond the Sky. The final shot is of the Monado III breaking, dispersing into endless space* 

Perhaps. I would certainly be very happy if that was the case.

2 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

*some people in the audience pass around tissue boxes. On a giant screen, flashbacks show Shulk’s journey over the course of the game in a montage. After the main theme finishes, the final cutscene of the game plays, from Fiora’s perspective. Then a singer walks out on stage, joining the orchestra for the finale—Beyond the Sky. The final shot is of the Monado III breaking, dispersing into endless space* 

Perhaps. I would certainly be very happy if that was the case.

*The concert ends, and the audience bursts into thunderous applause while trying to hold back tears.* 

As would I. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad