The Last Post Wins!!!!!

On 26/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, AonEne said:

So hypothetically, you're going to want to look at this thread, you can ask questions here, or ask me any questions you have as well:

Thanks for all your help! Still, the sheer amount of content and lore is just... so much (it’s not a bad thing, it’s just a lot to take in at once :o). Just wondering, if I end up joining and submitting a character, what then? I’d feel bad just jumping into existing plotlines without an extensive knowledge of things that happened beforehand. 

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

I'll have what she's having

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Whoever’s taking these orders, can I have a cup of biromantic? With chocolate? Thank you <3 

*hands Honorless and Ene their respective drinks served with complimentary marshmallows then goes back to reading*

Edited by The Awakened Salad

4 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Thanks for all your help! Still, the sheer amount of content and lore is just... so much (it’s not a bad thing, it’s just a lot to take in at once :o). Just wondering, if I end up joining and submitting a character, what then? I’d feel bad just jumping into existing plotlines without an extensive knowledge of things that happened beforehand. 

*hands Honorless and Ene their respective drinks served with complimentary marshmallows then goes back to reading*

YES, marshmallows! Salad, you amazing person! 

And yep, yep. As for plots, there are a few going on right now, it would depend on whether you were in a guild or not/just arrived in the Alleyverse/other backstory details as to which would be easiest for you to get into. You also don’t have to directly start in a plot - there are places where you could just walk in and interact with other characters.