The Last Post Wins!!!!!

10 hours ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

Yeah, it didn't come out quite how I wanted it to...

images.jpg

download.jpg

@Ookla the Silent, photoshop would probably work a lot better than the computer software photo editing would:ph34r:

As our good friend Hoid once said, the value of art rests not on the number of people that believe it is art, but instead on the fact that there is someone who believes in the first place. 

Therefore it’s art and you can’t change my mind. 

Though I am curious to see how it would turn out in photoshop. It’ll take me a while, but I’ll see what I can do. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silent said:

As our good friend Hoid once said, the value of art rests not on the number of people that believe it is art, but instead on the fact that there is someone who believes in the first place. 

Therefore it’s art and you can’t change my mind. 

Though I am curious to see how it would turn out in photoshop. It’ll take me a while, but I’ll see what I can do. 

Well said indeed!

Behold, here is St Sanderson/Brandon Santason! He comes bearing gifts too! I got a bit carried away, but oh well. A testament to the fact that I have way too much free time on my hands. 

Disclaimer: I never actually said that I was good at using photoshop.

5df99dc1b3761_BrandonSantason.thumb.png.a182792d6383522ea4ad8da38e6fc74b.png

I was originally going to have him on a night sky background with some mist effects and the sleigh being pulled by skyeels, but I couldn't find any decent free photos.

Edited by Ookla the Silent

2 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Well you'd better say it now, because you're as good at Photoshop as you are at RPing!

Thanks Ene! (Is it okay if I call you Ene?). That means a lot :lol:

Plot twist: I actually suck at RPing :ph34r: (not to reject your compliment or anything, I'm just absolutely horrible at accepting them)

Edited by Ookla the Silent

9 hours ago, Ookla the Silent said:

Thanks Ene! (Is it okay if I call you Ene?). That means a lot :lol:

Plot twist: I actually suck at RPing :ph34r: (not to reject your compliment or anything, I'm just absolutely horrible at accepting them)

It's definitely okay! 

I disagree ;) (not to reject your rejection, but I'm stubborn)