The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Ookla the Very Handsome said:

but why

Okay, so my dad is bald. One day, he accidentally used conditioner instead of shampoo and it felt really weird - like soft carpet growing out of a person's scalp. So, ever since then I just assumed that guys didn't use it. But then, in 7th grade I started asking and it really weirded me out that they do use it. *shudders*

1 minute ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

Okay, so my dad is bald. One day, he accidentally used conditioner instead of shampoo and it felt really weird - like soft carpet growing out of a person's scalp. So, ever since then I just assumed that guys didn't use it. But then, in 7th grade I started asking and it really weirded me out that they do use it. *shudders*

ok...

i mean, a lot of guys don't, myself included, but also it's quite different when one is bald

22 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Hey, Sami! Didn’t know you posted here! 

Yep. The Last Post used to be DoomStick, previously some variant on the stick meme, so I called him Stick. Which is actually the reason why I called Per Per instead of Stick, because I already knew a Stick. :P 

Hey Ene ;) yeah when I think of it which is rarely but it doesn't matter since I can still win this way