The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Trav enters the restaurant but finds the table empty. Where is her partner gone. Goes looking for him. Stumbles upon the doll-man picks it up, shakes her head, he is around somewhere then. 
Finds her partner in the parking lot, goes to him and the knight fills her on the information. trav after hearing it all smiles and says “ productive morning eh, good job”. Gives him the doll man back and shrugs “ well it works 2 times out of three, doesn’t it” 

18 hours ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

“Alright Flit,” Truthless said after a bit, “I need to know, how long have you been a part of the organization?”

“For some time now,” she admitted. “And you?” 

13 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I decided to rejoin this thread, only to see that it's a proper RP now? Ene, what did you do? 

I love how you just assume it’s my fault...I mean I guess it sorta kinda is, and you have good reason to blame me :P 

True, the HOWL are the “good guys”, so to speak, who hunt the “bad guys”? And Truthless is a member of them? Because if so I’ll be changing my plan. 

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

“For some time now,” she admitted. “And you?” 

“For about... maybe 12 years now?” Truthless said. “It’s been a while. I joined young.”

Yeah, HOWL is the good guy team, I’ll probably try to think of another backronym for the evil organization, but I haven’t even thought about what their goals would be. Truthless is a member, relatively high ranking.  

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

“For about... maybe 12 years now?” Truthless said. “It’s been a while. I joined young.” 

This whole time I’ve been thinking the organization were the bad guys, and Flit had been trying to infiltrate them for the good guys, of which she was one. Then when she discovered Truthless was a member, she started faking it (fairly badly, since she hadn’t actually managed to join the bad guys yet) so he wouldn’t kill her or whatever. She doesn’t know they’re on the same side and is lower ranked herself. 

So...this’ll be interesting. :P ROAR = Rampant Organization of Antagonistic Riddlers? 

Nice Ookla name btw 

“Oh, wow,” Flit said, eyes wide. He’s been in ROAR for twelve years? And I never knew. She closed her eyes for a moment, composing herself. 

3 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

“Oh, wow,” Flit said, eyes wide. He’s been in ROAR for twelve years? And I never knew. She closed her eyes for a moment, composing herself. 

Truthless almost gave a small laugh. She must be new based on her reaction. To be fair, he was among some of the first members to join HOWL. 

The drive dragged on for over and hour. The car passed wide expansive countrysides, mountains just visible in the distance. The landscape around them was relatively bland, oak trees growing in clumps and small streams every here or there. Nothing remarkable, just a typically backroad drive. It was just after they had passed the fifth stream that Truthless jerked the car to the right.

The car flew through the forest, and after swerving around several trees, Truthless drove straight towards a large boulder. Instead of slowing down, Truthless sped up slightly, and right before they crashed into the rock face...

They passed right through it. An illusion, created by a Lightweaver.

”Well,” Truthless said, “we’re here.”

Oh whoops, sorry about that

Ooh, ROAR, I like it!

And thanks, I like yours too, it’s very fitting:P

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Imperial said:

The car flew through the forest, and after swerving around several trees, Truthless drove straight towards a large boulder. Instead of slowing down, Truthless sped up slightly, and right before they crashed into the rock face...

They passed right through it. An illusion, created by a Lightweaver.

”Well,” Truthless said, “we’re here.” 

Thanks! And don’t be sorry, this can be a fun misunderstanding. 

Should we make a thread for this? 

@Ookla the Stand User @Ookla the Imperial @Knight of Iron 

Ouch. John looked up at the sky. "Not as hard next time," he shouted. Everyone began making their way around him, glancing his way and muttering about crazy people. He stood up, his limbs aching from the impact. At least no one saw him land this time. He brushed himself off before walking down the sidewalk. Then he realized something.

I win. 

2 hours ago, OOKLA the Tenno. said:

Ouch. John looked up at the sky. "Not as hard next time," he shouted. Everyone began making their way around him, glancing his way and muttering about crazy people. He stood up, his limbs aching from the impact. At least no one saw him land this time. He brushed himself off before walking down the sidewalk. Then he realized something.

I win. 

I’m intrigued! 

Cool cool, I’ll tag you. Who else wants to be tagged? Or I can just throw a link in here when it’s up.