The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Ene raised an eyebrow. Someone else might’ve answered with Yeah, why do you think I got a nice cold malt, but instead... “And they don’t seem to have a fan,” she said softly. “Do you want to talk outside instead?” 

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Truthless let out a quiet sigh of relief. Then, quietly “Yes. I’ve got a car parked  just around the block. We should leave now, before anyone figures out who we are, or why we’re here.”

Ene took a slow sip of her malt. “Fine with me. By the way, you should get used to calling me File. I like the sound of it more than I like hearing ‘Ene’, if you know what I mean.” She stood and started walking out, not looking back. 

This is definitely not just so I don’t have to call one more character Ene 

Also, I’m starting to get an idea of who she is in my head, and I like it :P

Truthless nodded, then got up and left the building, following En– File. Once they were outside, in the open, he put on a pair of sunglasses and began walking. After a short walk, he came to a stop next to a small black car, discreet and unnoticeable. “In here File,” Truthless said, opening up her door.

Knight followed, pulling on his sunglasses. He stepped to the side, a good distance away to not be noticeable, and put a hand into his pocket, feeling Doll-Man, his action figure. Knight closed his eyes and whispered, "Hear things." Doll-Man came to life and carefully made its way into the car, not much larger than a pinky finger. Knight casually walked away from the car.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Truthless nodded, then got up and left the building, following En– File. Once they were outside, in the open, he put on a pair of sunglasses and began walking. After a short walk, he came to a stop next to a small black car, discreet and unnoticeable. “In here File,” Truthless said, opening up her door.

File gave him a smile of thanks and settled into the car, not noticing Doll-Man. As the door shut, she hoped that her smile had been suave enough. 

Edit: no wait I’m retconning her name to be Flit, I like that better. Pretend it was that all along :P 

Edited by AonEne

Truthless got into a car and had just shut his door when he saw a man, clearly drunk, stumbling down the road. Truthless almost pulled out a gun, out of habit, but decided the man was likely no threat. Still, he started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot, driving the opposite direction of the man. He drove not too fast, and not too slow either, as not to draw any attention. He was just an average man, out for a drive. 

Of course, the average man wouldn’t be driving towards the secret HQ of the HOWL- the Hunters and Offenders of Wicked Lawlessness.

“Alright Flit,” Truthless said after a bit, “I need to know, how long have you been a part of the organization?”

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Dapper dropped the bottle with a disgusted look. In the same moment, he changed, suddenly looking less like a vagabond and more like... someone who wasn't a vagabond. He was also now holding a metal staff, which had a few carvings down its length. With a disinterested flick, he smacked the Doll-Man into the street, not breaking his stride.