The Last Post Wins!!!!!

A few reasons:

1. I had no idea how to insert myself into the plot when I was part of it and that makes me doubt myself
  2. ^ also bothers me because everyone else seemed to love it so much, yet I can't get myself into it. Why?
  3. I don't like... reality. Why would you read about something real when you're already experiencing a life? Putting the magic of SA into the real world just leaves me unsettled.

16 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yeah, like once every hundred pages. That's no fun. 

We have different definitions of plot :P 

15 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Once Ene’s keyboard took over and it was very dramatic and profound. I think it has permanently altered the way I perceive the digital keyboard community.

I remember that lol (as do we, soul-of-the-moon :)) NO GO BACK IN THE CREEPY CORNER OF MY HEAD 

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

A few reasons:

1. I had no idea how to insert myself into the plot when I was part of it and that makes me doubt myself
  2. ^ also bothers me because everyone else seemed to love it so much, yet I can't get myself into it. Why?
  3. I don't like... reality. Why would you read about something real when you're already experiencing a life? Putting the magic of SA into the real world just leaves me unsettled.

*calmly finishes wrestling the eyes back into their place* 

You could always have asked us. Though I should note that the plot is relatively minor in there, it’s mostly character interaction, yum. 

Whenever I read realistic fiction, it’s something that I can’t experience myself, like someone who tried to commit suicide or a transgender person or something. And something like this I don’t consider reality much at all, since there’s magic and stuff. 

But of course it’s fine if you just didn’t like the setting, happens to everyone sometimes! At least now you don’t have to go through the OOC debacle... 

10 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

A few reasons:

Hm, interesting. The trick with the plot thing for me is to try and coordinate with others outside of the rp or just have my character walk up to another character not doing anything in particular and start a conversation with them (it’s not like they can just ignore you :P). Once you interact with people enough the characters will in turn start initiating interactions with you. With enough interactions you just kinda end up in the middle of the plot. Of course I have no idea if this consistently works cause I’ve only ever been in two rps. Hopefully it helps at least somewhat for future rps though!

And on the reality thing, I get that. Sometimes you just need a completely different world cause the one we’re in often just stinks. I like the real world concept though because of how messy it is. Also I rp a dude so it’s pretty different from my own life :P

Edit: OH HECK NO THE CREEPY SMILE FACES ARE BACK

Edited by Lunamor