The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, AonEne said:

Heheheheheh (I asked Grace :P expect to see the topic up soon, I’ve written the OP and am now putting in names for the poll) 

Are we serious about the thank you party? Cause I’m serious. 

Gahhhhhhhh (:P)

I’m serious too.

Today was an interesting day. I played DnD for the first time and made a half orc character named Barbra. She ended up killing a wolf whose death I narrated as “The creature softly yelped to itself the beloved songs its mother sang to him as a young child as he slowly descended into the blackness of oblivion”.

Edited by Lunamor

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Today was an interesting day. I played DnD for the first time and made a half orc character named Barbra. She ended up killing a wolf whose death I narrated as “The creature softly yelped to itself the beloved songs its mother sang to him as a young child as he slowly descended into the blackness of oblivion”.

I bet your party loves you :blink:

Just now, AonEne said:

I bet your party loves you :blink:

They thought it was pretty funny :P They were really fun to play with too. The DM got mad at someone with a bard character for refusing to sing a song so he snapped all the strings on his character’s lute. His only goal in the game now is to find some lute strings, which is the only thing he will ask npcs. 

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Spike the quest, gimme those  L U T E   S T R I N G S

:lol: The entire session was basically just lute strings and me hiding in trees, continually missing wolves with my bow as I watched the rest of party insult the wolves mothers (which apparently is a legitimate attack) and fall over a lot.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

:lol: The entire session was basically just lute strings and me hiding in trees, continually missing wolves with my bow as I watched the rest of party insult the wolves mothers (which apparently is a legitimate attack) and fall over a lot.

*meanwhile with the level 11 aasimar paladin*

I played a lot of D&D before I moved. I’m not able to play with the very small group here. :( But...@The Last Post? A paladin? Not saying that they’re bad. Promise. But what oath? Redemption? Vengeance? The other three? What kind of Aasimar? Scourge? Or the other one? What’s the main goal of your character. Main plot goal? Is there a conflict between these? I’m seriously interested. I miss d&d...

18 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

I played a lot of D&D before I moved. I’m not able to play with the very small group here. :( But...@The Last Post? A paladin? Not saying that they’re bad. Promise. But what oath? Redemption? Vengeance? The other three? What kind of Aasimar? Scourge? Or the other one? What’s the main goal of your character. Main plot goal? Is there a conflict between these? I’m seriously interested. I miss d&d...

Ancients oath protector aasimar (named tom Joebob) basically fight evil (he also has nightblood)

Edited by The Last Post

@The Last Post
...huh. How did you create our favorite awakened sword in D&D? Does he consume spell slots? Does it increase in consumption the longer he is wealt? Weilded? Is he a one shot kill on all creatures?

I remember you asking about Silence as a D&D character. How does a scourge Aasimar shadow sorcerer sound? With a shadow trait as inverted existence? Plus the Scourge Aasimar ability reskined silent version. So it deals force or necrotic damage instead of radiant?

Edited by Butt Ad Venture