The Last Post Wins!!!!!

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

You try to summon that one? Oh, dear child, you do not know what that will bring upon us all. 

Yeah I’m weird rn. 

But it’s good weird! And I can almost certainly guarantee that you aren’t any weirder than I am at the moment :P

Unfortunately, on a truly serious note my grandmother passed last night. She was basically non responsive since she had a stroke a week and a half ago or so though she was stable and holding on. We got the news this morning that she is gone and this is in truth the second death in as many days my cousin a young mother of nine children passed from cancer wednesday night. It is all so overwhelming and I don't know where to even begin processing.

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Unfortunately, on a truly serious note my grandmother passed last night. She was basically non responsive since she had a stroke a week and a half ago or so though she was stable and holding on. We got the news this morning that she is gone and this is in truth the second death in as many days my cousin a young mother of nine children passed from cancer wednesday night. It is all so overwhelming and I don't know where to even begin processing.

Awww. I'm sorry about that, Nath, that's really hard. :( *hugs*

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

My sincerest condolences. I'm extending my virtual arms to give you a hug of comfort. If you need any emotional support, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do to help. 

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Hey... that’s really tough. I can’t even imagine the pain that you’re feeling right now, and I’m really sorry that you have to go through this. We’re always here for you, and we love you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us:wub:

9 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I’m so sorry. *hugs* What everyone else has said. 

10 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

That's so sad. I hope you feel better. Sorry that I'm not much better than M-bot at helping people who are grieving...