The Last Post Wins!!!!!

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

I’m rereading book 4 of wot

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ok ok; I’m reading book 11 right now, and I was about to discuss [REDACTED], but I figured you probably wouldn’t want anything spoiled:P

look again

Spoiler

cleansing?

File's imprisonment by the shaido?

dumai's wells?

the white tower schism?

the black tower?

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Ah yes, hair... guys have so few haircut options with the having less hair and all.

And that's why long hair is attractive... :ph34r: To me at least. You gotta pull it off right.

Just now, The Last Post said:

shall I describe my hair to you?

Well... I already did you, but sure!

Just now, The Last Post said:

oh, i didn't know you did me :P

it is curly and basically what happens when you comb it and then shake it out

Aww, storms. I love curly hair, but I'm trying not to do longer, curlier hair because variety. So your's is short and straight. Ah, well. Good on you for having curly hair. I love short curly hair. Because I have short curly hair. (I did myself and I've had lots of people tell me that it looks a lot like me, wanna see it?)

5 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

look again

Reveal hidden contents

cleansing?

File's imprisonment by the shaido?

dumai's wells?

the white tower schism?

the black tower?

*gasps*

welp, sorry for my horrible reading skills, but...

(severe spoilers)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Oh man, things are really starting to heat up!! Rand just lost his left hand, Mat just destroyed the Seanchan using those fancy crossbows, and Perrin finally rescued Faile (but Aram’s dead I’m so sad....), Elayne just got captured by the black Ajah, and there’s still the end of the book epic-ness that I know is bound to happen!!! So I’m really excited, I really want to see what happens, especially with the last books right around the corner!

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Aww, storms. I love curly hair, but I'm trying not to do longer, curlier hair because variety. So your's is short and straight. Ah, well. Good on you for having curly hair. I love short curly hair. Because I have short curly hair. (I did myself and I've had lots of people tell me that it looks a lot like me, wanna see it?)

I wanna see it!

24 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Sorry, when I have to take quick pictures, the quality is bad, because chromebook. But here it is. 

IMG_20190921_193151.jpg

it does not look like you two years ago as far as I can tell, as i saw the picture of you with AU :P

Edited by The Last Post