The Last Post Wins!!!!!

So basically, I came to the realization that I'm illiterate (in terms of the news) today! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Seriously though, I plan on getting some kind of news app at some point or another, so I'm actually really pummped about that!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

8 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

So basically, I came to the realization that I'm illiterate (in terms of the news) today! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Seriously though, I plan on getting some kind of news app at some point or another, so I'm actually really pummped about that!

Oh yeah, I get really pummped about those news apps too :P

23 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Y'all. What do you do when your best friend has a crush on you?

23 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yeah... I turned him down. We're still friends, but he was really sad. 

Just know that he might have received the advice to become friends before asking you out... because people can't change the way they feel, I think he'll probably at very least still want to be friends, and will probably just hope that you might someday develop those kinds of feelings for him, but probably won't push the issue.

Honestly, though, I don't know why I'm trying to give relationship advice, since I have never actually had any real kind of relationship, and my personal feelings about the relationships that I kind of had are weird. So my advice probably isn't the best...

The girl that I have had a crush on since 7th grade, because she is funny and beautiful and smart and amazing, I've had the same math class as her since 7th grade... I never had the courage to talk to her, when I finally got the courage to talk to her, it was to ask her out for Senior Prom. She said she hadn't been asked, but either she was working or had plans outside of Prom with a friend of hers... but that if she didn't already have plans, she would've gone out with me. Instead of having my soul crushed, I felt amazing, which is the weirdest part of it, I think it was just because I had gotten the courage to ask her out, and even though she said no, she seemed willing to go out with me... Then when I went to Prom with someone in my ward, I saw her there, but she kind of avoided me. She seemed kind of embarrassed, and probably felt like it was awkward, but since I have a crush on her, I couldn't make myself feel mad or anything like that, especially since she had apologized about four times for not being able to go out with me, so I just figured she had been waiting for someone else to ask her out, or something like that. I almost laughed, because I didn't see how any circumstances that could have caused her to turn me down would have caused anger or disappointment or anything like that.

All that to say, I don't think my relationships are normal. Sorry about rambling on about my relationships for a while, or kind of making this about myself. It isn't about me, all this is behind me...or about two years ahead of me (I found out we're going to the same college...)

10 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Just know that he might have received the advice to become friends before asking you out... because people can't change the way they feel, I think he'll probably at very least still want to be friends, and will probably just hope that you might someday develop those kinds of feelings for him, but probably won't push the issue.

Honestly, though, I don't know why I'm trying to give relationship advice, since I have never actually had any real kind of relationship, and my personal feelings about the relationships that I kind of had are weird. So my advice probably isn't the best...

The girl that I have had a crush on since 7th grade, because she is funny and beautiful and smart and amazing, I've had the same math class as her since 7th grade... I never had the courage to talk to her, when I finally got the courage to talk to her, it was to ask her out for Senior Prom. She said she hadn't been asked, but either she was working or had plans outside of Prom with a friend of hers... but that if she didn't already have plans, she would've gone out with me. Instead of having my soul crushed, I felt amazing, which is the weirdest part of it, I think it was just because I had gotten the courage to ask her out, and even though she said no, she seemed willing to go out with me... Then when I went to Prom with someone in my ward, I saw her there, but she kind of avoided me. She seemed kind of embarrassed, and probably felt like it was awkward, but since I have a crush on her, I couldn't make myself feel mad or anything like that, especially since she had apologized about four times for not being able to go out with me, so I just figured she had been waiting for someone else to ask her out, or something like that. I almost laughed, because I didn't see how any circumstances that could have caused her to turn me down would have caused anger or disappointment or anything like that.

All that to say, I don't think my relationships are normal. Sorry about rambling on about my relationships for a while, or kind of making this about myself. It isn't about me, all this is behind me...or about two years ahead of me (I found out we're going to the same college...)

Honestly, that’s still a lot better than I’ve done. I’ve just kinda gotten cold feet every time I thought about telling a girl I like her:P

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

That sounds totally normal to me. Then again, I've only ever dated one person, so maybe I'm not the best person for advice either.

Well, I mean the part where me asking and her saying no didn't crush my soul, but instead I was walking home with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. And then me almost laughing when she did show up to prom even though she told me she wasn't going, instead of being sad that she had lied to me... 

From what I understand, those two parts of it are not very normal.

8 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

From what I understand, those two parts of it are not very normal.

Ehhhh. The euphoria of finally gathering your courage and asking someone out, even if they turn you down, seems perfectly normal to me. *shrugs*

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Argh I hate head colds. It feels like my brain’s gonna explode.

Awww Lunaaaa. *gives a fluffy puppy but doesn't hug because she doesn't want to get sick*

Edit:

:P

Edited by AonEne

43 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Hmm. Does it feel like it is being caused by your sinuses, tension, or is it just a headache?

All three

But probably mostly my sinuses. I did have tension headache yesterday though, I dunno if that would influence today.

Edit: Thanks so much for the puppy Ene!!!

Edited by Lunamor

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Hmm. Ok. I remember the time where I was the sickest I ever remember being in my life, and it started as a sinus headache...I hope you don't end up like I did. Get better soon!

Thank you! I did that nose flusher outer thingy, so hopefully it helps. Though now everything smells like salt.