The Last Post Wins!!!!!

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Don't worry about it! You are a great person and I honestly don't care about your gender, I care about you.

Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Whoops! Sorry about the double post, but yes!! Feel free to call me True, I kinda like it!

*gasps* Bum-bum-BUUUUM!!

Just kidding, and honestly, on thread where we don’t see each other or hear voices, I think gender isn’t a huge deal. Like Sorana said, you’ve got a great character and personality, and that’s what matters!

Yay!

Thank you for being so understanding!

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

(I originally posted this in a status update but figured that those who don’t follow me would be able to see it here too)

So there’s something I really need to get off my chest. I originally didn’t bother correcting people on this because I honestly didn’t expect to fit in so well here and become so invested in this community. But eventually I didn’t correct people soon enough and things spiraled out of control and it would have been too awkward at that point to correct them. That wasn’t ok of me, and I am very sorry. What I’d like to say is that I’m female, always have been, always plan on being. Again, I’m extremely sorry I went so long without correcting this and will make sure to do so in the future.

Don’t even worry about it! It might be confusing for a little bit, so sorry if I call you ‘he’, but really, it’s not a big deal. You’re awesome, and like the two before me said, that’s what really matters. ^_^

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Can't let you win, though.

Same here.

1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Don’t even worry about it! It might be confusing for a little bit, so sorry if I call you ‘he’, but really, it’s not a big deal. You’re awesome, and like the two before me said, that’s what really matters. ^_^

It’s no problem! Thank you so much!

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

(I originally posted this in a status update but figured that those who don’t follow me would be able to see it here too)

So there’s something I really need to get off my chest. I originally didn’t bother correcting people on this because I honestly didn’t expect to fit in so well here and become so invested in this community. But eventually I didn’t correct people soon enough and things spiraled out of control and it would have been too awkward at that point to correct them. That wasn’t ok of me, and I am very sorry. What I’d like to say is that I’m female, always have been, always plan on being. Again, I’m extremely sorry I went so long without correcting this and will make sure to do so in the future.

Oh my goodness. Was not expecting that. I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you, and in advance for any times I slip and say he. Yell at me loudly if I do it. 

Also, exactly what the other people said, you are an awesome person and awesome friend and you being female does not change that. Uh, girl power? Yay, humanity? *hugs*? 

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Feel free to call me True, I kinda like it!

Sweet. ^_^ 

Just now, AonEne said:

Oh my goodness. Was not expecting that. I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you, and in advance for any times I slip and say he. Yell at me loudly if I do it. 

Also, exactly what the other people said, you are an awesome person and awesome friend and you being female does not change that. Uh, girl power? Yay, humanity? *hugs*? 

No need to apologize, this whole thing is entirely my fault.

Thanks so much! Yay humanity!!! *hugs*

18 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

No need to apologize, this whole thing is entirely my fault.

Thanks so much! Yay humanity!!! *hugs*

Oh no it's not, a solid half of the blame is on the rest of us for not asking in the first place. Therefore we cancel each other out and it's no one's fault and you are not allowed to feel bad about this, because it has almost certainly caused you more stress than us. So quit. You are Awesome Luna. 

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

Oh no it's not, a solid half of the blame is on the rest of us for not asking in the first place. Therefore we cancel each other out and it's no one's fault and you are not allowed to feel bad about this, because it has almost certainly caused you more stress than us. So quit. You are Awesome Luna. 

I hadn’t thought about it that way. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Lord Furret said:

I also apologize if I ever used He. You're a cool person, and I don't want to offend you!

Thanks! No one has offended me in this, just to be clear :P

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

What she said!

Thanks!