The Last Post Wins!!!!!

52 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

guys why is Chaos viewing TLPW. What did we do

5d8051e334fca_Screenshot2019-09-16at8_24_05PM.png.7ef76b2984b421b08dc228e386c5d5e2.png

Maybe he secretly keeps up with this thread’s shenanigans :ph34r: 

Or maybe that was him removing Truthless’s accidental double post that l reported? Unless you did it yourself? (I just got the strangest urge to call you True) 

(I originally posted this in a status update but figured that those who don’t follow me would be able to see it here too)

So there’s something I really need to get off my chest. I originally didn’t bother correcting people on this because I honestly didn’t expect to fit in so well here and become so invested in this community. But eventually I didn’t correct people soon enough and things spiraled out of control and it would have been too awkward at that point to correct them. That wasn’t ok of me, and I am very sorry. What I’d like to say is that I’m female, always have been, always plan on being. Again, I’m extremely sorry I went so long without correcting this and will make sure to do so in the future.

Just now, Lunamor said:

(I originally posted this in a status update but figured that those who don’t follow me would be able to see it here too)

So there’s something I really need to get off my chest. I originally didn’t bother correcting people on this because I honestly didn’t expect to fit in so well here and become so invested in this community. But eventually I didn’t correct people soon enough and things spiraled out of control and it would have been too awkward at that point to correct them. That wasn’t ok of me, and I am very sorry. What I’d like to say is that I’m female, always have been, always plan on being. Again, I’m extremely sorry I went so long without correcting this and will make sure to do so in the future.

well. Cool. Sorry if I accidently call you a he again, it might be a bit hard to remember. But please do tell me if I make the mistake.

23 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Huh. 

...Note to self: always use the ancient Terris gender neutral pronoun from now on.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Don't worry about it! You are a great person and I honestly don't care about your gender, I care about you.

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

Maybe he secretly keeps up with this thread’s shenanigans :ph34r: 

Or maybe that was him removing Truthless’s accidental double post that l reported? Unless you did it yourself? (I just got the strangest urge to call you True) 

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Oooooo, I like that! Can I call you that @Truthless of Shinovar?

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

It’s shorter, and shorter nicknames usually tend to stick. Plus it rolls off the tongue...and has pun opportunities! 

Whoops! Sorry about the double post, but yes!! Feel free to call me True, I kinda like it!

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

*gasps* Bum-bum-BUUUUM!!

Just kidding, and honestly, on thread where we don’t see each other or hear voices, I think gender isn’t a huge deal. Like Sorana said, you’ve got a great character and personality, and that’s what matters!

5 hours ago, The Last Post said:

three zeroes are very satisfying

Congratulations!! You’ve reached your 3000th post!! 

*throws confetti into the air*