The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Me: Phar is the best! :wub:

Also me: Kill it. 

Y'all, I have issues. 

Spoiler

The lights flickered on as Astral walked down the hall, her heels clicking on the floor. She held her head high with satisfaction. Today, she would finally allow herself the pleasure of killing Pheonix. Her ebony lips spread in a smile as she looked upon her prey. “Hello, Pheo.” Somehow, her low, gentle voice managed to come off as threatening. She cracked her knuckles one by one. “Having fun down here?” He didn’t reply. “Oh, you’re no fun.” She knelt down in front of him, taking him by the chin. “Tell me. Am I a good enough replacement for Star? Obviously, I could never emulate the goodness she seemed to represent, but you remember what she was. How do I compare to that which you came to love?” Her voice grew angry on that last part. Pheonix could feel her cold breath on his face.

“You,” he growled though bloodied lips, “are… inferior…” 

Astral smiled sadly. “Oh, Pheonix. I know. I am only part of a greater whole. I already have Heather on my side. And it won’t be long before Ember concedes to me as well. We’re a perfect trinity. And the world will tremble at our feet. It’s too bad, really, that Star can’t be here to see what we’ll accomplish.” Astral brought her other hand up to his face, pressing her forehead against this. “Such a shame… That you won’t ever see her again…” Astral brought her lips to his, kissing him slowly and deeply. Pheonix shivered, squeezing his eyes shut. She was a good kisser. Better than Star. But there was something cold and unsettling about being touched by her. “I like faces,” she said between kisses. “Do you like mine?” She pulled away and Pheonix was shocked to find Star’s face staring back at him. She grinned evilly. “So you do!” she said in Star’s voice. For the first time since Star had died, Pheonix felt himself crying. 

“Please don’t…” he said, looking away. Look at me, boy. He did so. By some method unknown to him, Astral had revoked his Narratorhood, making her words impossible to resist. 

“It’s too late, Pheo. But I’ll be kind. You get to die today.” With unnatural speed, Star-Astral knocked Pheonix to the ground, placed a hand on his chest, and stabbed an obsidian knife that came out of nowhere through his neck. He gasped for air, but couldn’t find it. Hot blood poured from the wound, pain pulsing within him. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was Star’s face. Grinning madly as he died. 

My only critique: He dies too quickly. :angry:

Edited by Shard of Thought