The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

(Sorry Ene!)

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Uh, yeah, that was me...sorry... 

@Lunamor considering that you did not do anything to save the theater you will sweep the floor for a month to deal to repay the me for having to put things back in order.

@AonEne you will help him and check tickets at the door.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

But those were backstage, where the fire was! I would not have made it back there alive!

Fair point I'll grant you however, the positioning of the lights in a way where they might be knocked over seems to have been something that should have been examined prior to show time.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Fair point I'll grant you however, the positioning of the lights in a way where they might be knocked over seems to have been something that should have been examined prior to show time.

But I wasn’t in charge of that! I would have been kicked out had I gone up there to properly inspect them!

Oh SaS. Forgot about that. It’s been around for ages, just wasn’t posted for a long time, so my subconscious wasn’t counting it :P 

You get the most enjoyment and fulfillment out of the story when you know all the relationships between characters, what characters have done in the past, what all the new invented stuff is...it’s like any other roleplay, knowing what came before is really important to understanding what’s going on now. 

But that’s like a whole different thing from TLT now, they separated. That one has plot and stuff. 

49 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

*shoves lone figure off edge of stage*

Not tomorrow, either!

14 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

*wanders over and starts a “king of the hill” match on the stage*

5 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

*Tramples both with a horse*

*Ride of the valkyrie's begins to play. The horsemen rides off and three witches appear around a cauldron.*