The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I know that feeling. I can’t remember which class it was in recently, but I remember that I have had a couple classes where there is something that is super important to the class, but we spend one day actually talking about it, and the entire rest of the year the teacher calls it something different, or we use something similar, so I have no idea what it is.  

. . .like leaf plots in math.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

1 hour ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

I know that feeling. I can’t remember which class it was in recently, but I remember that I have had a couple classes where there is something that is super important to the class, but we spend one day actually talking about it, and the entire rest of the year the teacher calls it something different, or we use something similar, so I have no idea what it is.  

. . .like leaf plots in math.

Ah yes... leaf plots...

The worst thing is when the teacher mentions a concept one time and then you shove it away in the back of your mind like "nah that ain't gonna be tested."
Then the first question on the test is about that concept.

1 hour ago, Kestrel said:

Ah yes... leaf plots...

The worst thing is when the teacher mentions a concept one time and then you shove it away in the back of your mind like "nah that ain't gonna be tested."
Then the first question on the test is about that concept.

Thankfully, my AP stats teacher basically told us what would be tested. If he spent less than 5 minutes and didn’t give us any homework problems on it, then it wasn’t important. However, there was only one thing that he specially told us that wouldn’t ever be on a test: the F-test for the comparison of variance. And he only didn’t test that because the tables for the F-rest are huge, so it isn’t on the AP test.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai