The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Seriously that is awesome. I took a Digital Art class last year and never quite got used to stuff like that. I'll always stick to paper and pencil. 

Digital is tough! It takes a while to orient yourself with the tablet, not to mention learning the programs. It also really requires the right tools, though you can learn with any program (obviously it'll be harder in paint than photoshop, but it's do-able!) I started in 2010 ish with an old Bamboo Fun tablet and a computer running Windows 7 and Photoshop Elements 5. Right now I use a Surface Pro with Photoshop CC and Paint Tool SAI.

1a1a.PNG

, that art is awesome! I agree, you should start an album of your art on here. There's a Gallery section because you artists exist :P

Edited by AonEne
image wouldn't figure itself out

Eh, but I’m going to submit my mission papers soon, which means that I won’t be able to commit for longer than a couple months. 

Also, my parents are doing a thing where we’re only allowed to play on the computer after five days in a row where we have to do prearranged stuff like meditate, write, so laundry, etc., so I won’t be able to actually do any RPing regularly. (Right now, I’m using my phone, by a hole in Parental Controls, but I have no idea when or if my parents are going to find out about me using my phone for the Shard)