The Last Post Wins!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ghostbloods: DESTROY. EVERYBODY

Except themselves...most of the time. Sometimes they have civil wars :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Silva said:

That's exactly why TUBA's baked goods are better. We put in time, effort, and quality without the added metallic taste. ;)

THIS!

3 hours ago, Silva said:

That's exactly why TUBA's baked goods are better. We put in time, effort, and quality without the added metallic taste. ;)

See the thing is, I was using that as an example.  Yes, we can afford to have sub-par quality, but we don't.  And you don't taste the metal, that would compromise our ability to trick people into spiking themselves...quality.  

Why would you want a normal cookie––no matter how good––when you could have a cookie that's delicious and gives you superpowers?  Overall, we work harder on our products.  You don't know how much of a nightmare that cookie bindpoints are.  

Although technically, the cookie itself doesn't have bindpoints, the spikes have to optimally placed to enter the bindpoints in the mouth.  There's a whole science devoted to cookie hemalurgy.

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Nah, that works here too

Pretty much everything works here too.  

Looks like Luna beat me to it.

Kay, super random.

I went upstairs to ask when I should make creamed corn for dinner and guess what, my little brother had been whittling a stick and cut himself, really, really badly. So now I have to watch my little siblings 'cause my dad's at a dinner thing and my mom took my little brother to Urgent Care. Here we go, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Kay, super random.

I went upstairs to ask when I should make creamed corn for dinner and guess what, my little brother had been whittling a stick and cut himself, really, really badly. So now I have to watch my little siblings 'cause my dad's at a dinner thing and my mom took my little brother to Urgent Care. Here we go, I guess.

Oh no! Is he ok?

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Kay, super random.

Oof, good luck. I hope your brother is alright, I’ll keep him in my thoughts and prayers:(

1 hour ago, Vargo Seldon said:
5 hours ago, Silva said:

See the thing is, I was using that as an example.  Yes, we can afford to have sub-par quality, but we don't.  And you don't taste the metal, that would compromise our ability to trick people into spiking themselves...quality.  

Why would you want a normal cookie––no matter how good––when you could have a cookie that's delicious and gives you superpowers?  Overall, we work harder on our products.  You don't know how much of a nightmare that cookie bindpoints are.  

Although technically, the cookie itself doesn't have bindpoints, the spikes have to optimally placed to enter the bindpoints in the mouth.  There's a whole science devoted to cookie hemalurgy.

THIS

2 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Yes, we can afford to have sub-par quality, but we don't.

Mm, debatable.

2 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Well, I wasn't there when it happened, but I cleaned up the blood and felt like a hemalurgist so... Apparently, he fainted three times. I think he'll be okay though. He's survived much worse than this. 

:wacko: I hope he ends up okay, Star.

1 hour ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

THIS

Hey, no stealing my THIS.

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

He got back a little bit ago. He can't swim for the next ten days, but he's all right. Sure was a bit scary though. 

Phew. Wait, where was this cut?

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

On his finger. He had appendicitis a few months ago, so this really wasn't that bad comparatively. 

Oof

you have to remove the appendix when that happens, right?

Spoiler

Horrible pun warning

Spoiler

That would be horrible if the glossary says “see appendix” and it was removed...

Spoiler

I’m sorry

2 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

Oof

you have to remove the appendix when that happens, right?

Reveal hidden contents

Horrible pun warning

Reveal hidden contents

That would be horrible if the glossary says “see appendix” and it was removed...

Reveal hidden contents

I’m sorry

Yeah, you do have to remove it. That scary thing was, though, we didn't know what it was until it had almost exploded. He was in the hospital for a long time.