The Last Post Wins!!!!!

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

Totally fine, this is totally different from intro threads. :) 

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSS COOKIES FOR EVERYONE JOIN THE ALLEYVERSE THE DA IS BETTER THAN TUBA JOIN THE DIAGRAMISTS!!!!

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

My day is now made. I can still give out cookies, just not in intro threads. I STILL HAVE A PURPOSE.

*takes deep breath* @Thorax the changeling. Here's a cookie. In fact, since apparently it's okay to say this, here's a cookie, courtesy of TUBA! You can be certain that this, like the puppy, has no Hemalurgic spikes in it. Totally safe to eat.

While her cookie may be safe to eat (and TUBA certified), @Thorax the changeling, the cookie that I'm about to offer you, courtesy of the DA, is not only partially safe, but also grants you neat powers.  

Of course, you'll have to omnipotent force of entropy and destruction whispering in your ear, but whatever.  Like we all haven't had that at one point.

Edti:  This felt so good to get off my chest ^.  I've been so restrained...

Edited by Vargo Seldon

28 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Of course, you'll have to omnipotent force of entropy and destruction whispering in your ear, but whatever.  Like we all haven't had that at one point.

*cough* Uh, actually, he's dead...

*shuffles slowly away*

5 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Trains, planes, and automobiles will hit me.

I hope not. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSS COOKIES FOR EVERYONE JOIN THE ALLEYVERSE THE DA IS BETTER THAN TUBA JOIN THE DIAGRAMISTS!!!!

Edti:  This felt so good to get off my chest ^.  I've been so restrained...

1. No way, TUBA's way better.

2. I knoooowwwww argh. And I don't even post in the intros that often, for me it was more the principle of the thing.

4 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Trains, planes, and automobiles will hit me.

*puts up shield around Clyde*

3 hours ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Ax's Boyfriend

You know, this actually looks pretty much like how I'd expect Ark to.

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

But in order to be an Inquisitor, you have to be an obligator...

Not true. Well, maybe almost true canonically, but you could totally have all the right spikes and not be an obligator.

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

*cough* Uh, actually, he's dead...

*shuffles slowly away*

There's totally more than one.  I mean, hook a spike up to me and I could whisper destruction into your ear.  

12 hours ago, AonEne said:

1. No way, TUBA's way better.

2. I knoooowwwww argh. And I don't even post in the intros that often, for me it was more the principle of the thing.

Nonono, The Dark Alley makes the best baked goods.  We don't even have to be good at baking, we can just spike some flavor into it.

2 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Nonono, The Dark Alley makes the best baked goods.  We don't even have to be good at baking, we can just spike some flavor into it.

That's exactly why TUBA's baked goods are better. We put in time, effort, and quality without the added metallic taste. ;)