The Last Post Wins!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Yeah, yeah, I know, I’m still thinking.... I was just getting the obvious stuff out of the way 

Everything has a purpose there is always another secret. My words bear coded meaning.

1 minute ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Yo, can you do some more of those cosmere haiku things

Haiku or riddles? There is a riddle on the previous page.

9 minutes ago, Thorax the changeling said:

How long would it take me to read this entire thing?

I did the math - if you read at an average of ten seconds per post, a day and six hours - without doing anything else. So, factoring in everything else, two days. Not bad, really.

Anyway, welcome to the Shard! Have...er, have a puppy? Here's a puppy. I swear on my characters that it has nothing to do with any inside jokes, just a cute puppy. ^_^

Edit: WAIT A SECOND. @Chaos, would I be allowed to offer this fine person a cookie, since this is TLPW and not their intro thread? It's not possible to derail this thing, it has less rails than the Shardcast NAMED "Who Needs Rails". There's not even a post count anymore. *hopeful puppy dog eyes* *puppy from this post also gives puppy dog eyes*

Edited by AonEne

Just now, AonEne said:

I did the math - if you read at an average of ten seconds per post, a day and six hours - without doing anything else. So, factoring in everything else, two days. Not bad, really.

Anyway, welcome to the Shard! Have...er, have a puppy? Here's a puppy. I swear on my characters that it has nothing to do with any inside jokes, just a cute puppy. ^_^

Spiked or unspiked?

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Edit: WAIT A SECOND. @Chaos, would I be allowed to offer this fine person a cookie, since this is TLPW and not their intro thread? It's not possible to derail this thing, it has less rails than the Shardcast NAMED "Who Needs Rails". There's not even a post count anymore. *hopeful puppy dog eyes* *puppy from this post also gives puppy dog eyes*

Totally fine, this is totally different from intro threads. :) 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Totally fine, this is totally different from intro threads. :) 

My day is now made. I can still give out cookies, just not in intro threads. I STILL HAVE A PURPOSE.

*takes deep breath* @Thorax the changeling. Here's a cookie. In fact, since apparently it's okay to say this, here's a cookie, courtesy of TUBA! You can be certain that this, like the puppy, has no Hemalurgic spikes in it. Totally safe to eat.