The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Hi all, 

I have seen the comments on the forum game stuff and am writing a response. However, I'm not very good at being succinct, so it takes a while :) I should have something out for you tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Bonjoir!! (I think this is how you spell it please don’t kill me if you speak French)

Edit: guyyyyys, Chaos was just on here!! At the same time I was!!! That was almost like meeting a celebrity!!!

And yet, there was once a time when he greeted each and every new user...

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

And yet, there was once a time when he greeted each and every new user...

There are just a few thousand more of you now :) And I'm no longer a college student and work full time. Thanks for being here, friends. Sorry I can't greet you all anymore. I did enjoy doing that a great deal.

It was quite a trip going through General Discussion and seeing old 2012 and 2011 posts and see how small our little site was at that time. Things have definitely changed! 

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Hi all, 

I have seen the comments on the forum game stuff and am writing a response. However, I'm not very good at being succinct, so it takes a while :) I should have something out for you tomorrow.

Thanks for updating us!

*listens to the people reminiscing about 'the good old days' as a young person*

2 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

I really don’t like how the “Forum Games” don’t count as post counts. I made my 1,000 post in a Forum game! 

This is the last thing you said on here; it's on a topic we're waiting for Chaos to talk about. I share your feelings and I'm sure others do too, but I don't want to upset the mods, so I'm waiting for them.

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

This is the last thing you said on here; it's on a topic we're waiting for Chaos to talk about. I share your feelings and I'm sure others do too, but I don't want to upset the mods, so I'm waiting for them.

That makes sense. Didn’t realize we were waiting for Chaos…