The Last Post Wins!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I appreciate the offer but I don't really know what I'm looking for! :P

I'll have to do a little digging in the forums, but I'm sure I'll find some eventually.

I think that's a great idea! We could just ask them first if it's alright to start a petition and then make a deal of sorts: If we get enough people to sign it, probably a minimum of their choosing, they then make our posts in this forum count.

Edit: Half posts are also an interesting proposal...

Okay. If you figure out what you want, I'm here. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

Now who’s gonna mention them...

also, why do people care about post count? (except for 100, 500, 1000...)

I think it's mostly just for the landmarks. They're like mini-Shardiversaries - instead of "I've been here a year", it's "I've posted 1,000 times! Woo, I make an impact on the world!".

Here. @Chaos @Rubix. Over the last few posts, a handful of Sharders who frequent the types of thread now in the new Forum Games subforum were wondering why post counts no longer update. We were also wondering if you found this to be a fair proposal:

16 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Do you guys think if we got a bunch of people to sign a petition the admins would undo it? (Though that also might just infuriate them, so maybe not.)

8 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I think that's a great idea! We could just ask them first if it's alright to start a petition and then make a deal of sorts: If we get enough people to sign it, probably a minimum of their choosing, they then make our posts in this forum count.

Edit: Half posts are also an interesting proposal...

What do you think? We mean no offense; we're just curious, as well as confused, since we were happy with the arrangement before.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

By the way, Mr. Important Moderator Person, did I tag the right people for this type of discussion?

Might have wanted to send them a PM or message them on Discord first as they tend to get to those earlier but yes, if anyone can give you a definitive answer, it would be Chaos.

1 minute ago, Mestiv said:

You don't get Chaos trapped here with you. You are trapped here with him now :P

That's probably accurate. :P

Though all joking aside, I don't believe any of us want to offend or anything.

41 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Edit: guyyyyys, Chaos was just on here!! At the same time I was!!! That was almost like meeting a celebrity!!!

:lol: I think it was cause he got tagged by Ene earlier, although he has been on two times several hours apart. 

I have a problem, don’t I...

Edited by Lunamor