The Last Post Wins!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

*starts sobbing over Marsh* You know, I've been going back through TLT to Narritivize all that happened to Star and... well, it's no wonder she's off her rocker. You guys were extremely cruel to her.

Yeah...we were...

17 minutes ago, AonEne said:

You mean not just nonsense? It actually has a story?

Of course

14 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yup. I am the source of pretty much all plot of TLT.

*raises hand* I’m here too. The Marsh thing wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t let your divorce with him go.

Just now, Jaywalk said:

Yeah...we were...

Of course

*raises hand* I’m here too. The Marsh thing wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t let your divorce with him go.

I said "pretty much." 

But the other thing I've noticed while reading through is that Star has really transformed into a much better version of herself. After you let her make up with Marsh she really started to change for the better. And then, 200 pages of character development down the drain in a single post from a salty anarchist. 

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

I said "pretty much." 

But the other thing I've noticed while reading through is that Star has really transformed into a much better version of herself. After you let her make up with Marsh she really started to change for the better. And then, 200 pages of character development down the drain in a single post from a salty anarchist. 

Shadow, we’re talking about you...

1 minute ago, Jaywalk said:

Shadow, we’re talking about you...

No, Shadow is actually... Well, I'll admit that she really hurt Star. She was the one who trapped him after Star tried to heal Marsh with the potion. Which led to his death. But Star is actually getting to be friends with Shadow, believe it or not. Just look at what's been happening on TLT. The latest few pages. I made her cry, Jay and I think I'm starting to trust her. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Oh yeah.... pretty much everyone was out to get Star. To be fair, she was a tyrannical leader for a time, in which I helped depose her; after that, I was fine with her

I only tried to dispose her cause I wanted to rule the thread :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Oh yeah.... pretty much everyone was out to get Star. To be fair, she was a tyrannical leader for a time, in which I helped depose her; after that, I was fine with her

She really was. But y'all made her that way. 

Just now, Lunamor said:

I only tried to dispose her cause I wanted to rule the thread :ph34r:

*gasp* Selfish Luna! Now the truth comes out...

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Ember is nothing but a puppet. Sorry. She's a pretty cool weapon of mass destruction too, but I hope I don't have to use her that way.

Is her name purposefully meant to go along with Xino’s? 

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Thought, if it makes any difference to you, I appreciate how you try and give some semblance of a story to the thread; you do a great job at it, I just think that everyone else (myself included) just likes randomness:P

Well, thank you. I take pride in it.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Is her name purposefully meant to go along with Xino’s? 

No.

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Butt Venture was the original main character.

Yup. And then he was shipped with me.

A Strange Ship.png

Edited by Shard of Thought