The Last Post Wins!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"What does?"

“Join us. It’s what the recruitment posters for the Ghostbloods say that he keeps posting.”

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino snorted. "Randomness? What randomness?"

I raised an eyebrow.

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Like this(!):

*wins so much more than anybody else, so much that I win in all threads that ever exist, or ever will exist!!*

Xino sighed. 'That's not random. It's just another repetition of "I win." This thread has far too much of that.'

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Xino sighed. 'That's not random. It's just another repetition of "I win." This thread has far too much of that.'

Think you might’ve reversed the quotes... :P

“Hey! ‘Wins’ is a perfectly legitimate post!”

14 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

...confused as if this was third person or first person...

Anything you want.

I shrugged. "I like how it is - randomness interspersed with winning/spam and the occasional bit of roleplay, until it either dies or finds a new thread to live in."

On 5/22/2019 at 0:55 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

And now, for the story of the scraggly dog.

(also, today's my last day of school so *implodes and explodes at the same time from the sheer amount of happiness and freedom*) 

There was once an old couple who had an old dog. The dog had lived a very ragged life, and didn't look so nice. He was the scraggliest that you would ever see. His fur was a poop-brown color, matted down in the wrong places, missing in some places all together. He had one eye, half a tail, and five legs. An overwhelming stench lingered around him at all times, and he barked constantly, except that his bark sounded more like a dying man coughing. Needless to say, this dog was incredibly ugly, and it was a wonder the old couple had kept him so long. 

One day, the couple had an idea. "This dog is so scraggly, he must be the scraggliest dog in the county! There must be some sort of contest for this, some way to put the dog to good use." they said to themselves. So, a few days later, with a conveniently timed scraggly dog contest in town, the old couple took their scraggly dog to the contest to see if he could win. At the contest, there were some dogs with no fur at all, oversized dogs, undersized dogs, dogs with patterns in their fur, and everything in between. None, though, were as scraggly as the scraggly dog. When it was the couple's turn to present their dog, the judges were aghast.

"This has got to be the scraggliest dog I've ever seen!" the first judge exclaimed.

"This dog.. it's so scraggly!!" the second judge said.

"First place, hands down!" the third judge cried.

And so, the scraggly dog won the contest. 

Please note, that this story is far from over, but will rather be added onto at random intervals of time to add even more suspense!!

How bout this for randomness? And @Rosharan A.C., say goodbye to your sanity!

After the county contest, the couple decided that they might as well keep going, so they left for the city-wide scraggly dog contest. When they got there, there were hundreds of scraggly dogs, all trying to win the contest. Finally, after much waiting, it was the scraggly dog’s turn to be presented before the judges.

”The scraggliness... it’s overpowering!!” The first judge said.

The second judges was simply at a loss for words at the scraggliness of the dog.

”THIS DOG IS SO FRICKIN SCRAGGLY” the third judge said.

And so the scraggly dog won the city contest.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar