The Last Post Wins!!!!!

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

Holy crap that's long. It creates another version of the Shard?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was laughing too hard. :P Not really, I had to get off the computer before I saw this.

That isn't even the entire code for the single page! I meant to grab the code for just a single post, but I accidentally grabbed a larger chunk of the page.*

Edit: I changed it so that it was just a copy of the code for your post right before mine. That'll probably help with the loading time for that page.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Well, you guys seem pretty frustrated with that story, so I’m not going to read it. I have another story for you guys though. Hope you enjoy. :)

I'm sorry to report that Voidapple merchandise has been planted on Rebecca's person and TUBA is severing our ties. REBECCAAAAA, WHYYYYYYYY? WHAT DID HE DO!?!? 

4 hours ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was laughing too hard. :P Not really, I had to get off the computer before I saw this.

That isn't even the entire code for the single page! I meant to grab the code for just a single post, but I accidentally grabbed a larger chunk of the page.*

Edit: I changed it so that it was just a copy of the code for your post right before mine. That'll probably help with the loading time for that page.

So what do you do with it once you have it?

You know what I find funny? No one has really stopped to think about the fact that the father didn't really care about his son dying. He just wanted to know what happened to all of the pink ping pong balls. Some dad.

But then again, I think I understand where his dad is coming from. for one wouldn't mind figuring out where in the scudding cosmere all of those ping pong balls went. Kolo?

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

4 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

@Rebecca

you ever heard the story of the scraggly dog?

Just now, Rosharan A.C. said:

Oh no.

Truthless, I for one have not heard that story, but I know you well enough to ask you to please not go down that road.

For the sake of everyone in this thread.

Ooh! Tell it 

Huh. I guess that makes sense. 

Okedoke. I may or may not have very important tests tomorrow that most likely require a decent amount of sleep, so I will renounce my title as winner for the night. But please, feel free to take the theoretical thread throne!

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

1 minute ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Huh. I guess that makes sense. 

Okedoke. I may or may not have very important tests tomorrow that most likely require a decent amount of sleep, so I will renounce my title as winner for the night. But please, feel free to take the theoretical thread throne!

I have no school tomorrow