The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Matrices are fun! 

Not really. I hate doing things with matrices, because of the way the coordinates of where things are in matrices, multiplying matrices is really weird, and I don’t know why the person who designed matrices designed them to be so weird. 

The class where I first learned about matrices, when we started the unit, the teacher said “matrices” and someone said “that sounds like a torture device.” We all laughed at the time, because we didn’t know that matrices actually were torture devices. 

Sorry, just a random rant raving at the madness that is matrices.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

A Beautiful Soul or @Lunamor's Death at Thought's Hands

Written by Star; A Teenager Who Was Bored In Her English Class and Was Exposed To a Half Sheet of Paper and a Pencil

Spoiler

Luna was bleeding. He had run out of stormlight a few minutes ago. Thought held his mind in her hands while he stayed frozen under her scrutiny. Frozen, that is, save his weak trembling, but Thought didn't suppose that counted. He was so darling, so young. She almost didn't want to kill the poor thing. But then, he was in enough pain already. Better to put him out of his pathetic misery. Thought summoned her spear to her hand. At the sight of it, Luna squirmed against his bonds. He quieted, however, when she hushed in his mind. It happened unceremoniously; she simply shoved her spear through his heart, just like she had done to every challenger before him. His eyes went wide and scarlet blood dripped down his chest, vivid against the magenta of her blade. She watched him intently. Death was such an interesting prospect. The way his jaw went slack, how his cheeks went pale. How, despite it all, he retained his dignified youth. How utterly delicious. She removed her spear and, when he fell, caught his body in her arms, gently laying him on the grass. Rest, beautiful soul.

2 hours ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Can anybody else find that one thread where they talk about being able to bond cognitive shadows like Spren? I’m trying to search for it on my phone, but I can’t find it. 

I think a quote from it is 

“guys, I think I bonded a Spren, but he’s kind of weird...he keeps telling me I’m in his crew now and he has a plan.”

maybe.

*Wants to find thread*

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

A Beautiful Soul or @Lunamor's Death at Thought's Hands

Written by Star; A Teenager Who Was Bored In Her English Class and Was Exposed To a Half Sheet of Paper and a Pencil

Spoiler

Hide contents

Luna was bleeding. He had run out of stormlight a few minutes ago. Thought held his mind in her hands while he stayed frozen under her scrutiny. Frozen, that is, save his weak trembling, but Thought didn't suppose that counted. He was so darling, so young. She almost didn't want to kill the poor thing. But then, he was in enough pain already. Better to put him out of his pathetic misery. Thought summoned her spear to her hand. At the sight of it, Luna squirmed against his bonds. He quieted, however, when she hushed in his mind. It happened unceremoniously; she simply shoved her spear through his heart, just like she had done to every challenger before him. His eyes went wide and scarlet blood dripped down his chest, vivid against the magenta of her blade. She watched him intently. Death was such an interesting prospect. The way his jaw went slack, how his cheeks went pale. How, despite it all, he retained his dignified youth. How utterly delicious. She removed her spear and, when he fell, caught his body in her arms, gently laying him on the grass. Rest, beautiful soul.

*is confused*

How many times have your characters killed me now?