The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

I think having a pet Mistborn would be awesome. I wouldn't want to pay for training though. Doc spent years on his and, well, I don't think it turned out quite as well as he'd hoped.

A pet Mistborn huh? Could this Mistborn be spiked and go by the name of Marsh? ;p

10 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

I understand as I feel the same way about Kaladin and Renarin!

One day we shall enter the Cognitive Realm, you shall get to Scadrial and I to Roshar and meet all our Love Muffins. (♡ω♡ ) ~♪(●’3)♡(ε`●)(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Ah, if only. It's sure fun to imagine!

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

But that's incredibly hard. They're naturally more dense.

Yes, but they are still soft. You have to time it so exactly to get a soft waffle that isn’t undercooked. Otherwise the waffle are too crunchy.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Can anybody else find that one thread where they talk about being able to bond cognitive shadows like Spren? I’m trying to search for it on my phone, but I can’t find it. 

I think a quote from it is 

“guys, I think I bonded a Spren, but he’s kind of weird...he keeps telling me I’m in his crew now and he has a plan.”

maybe.

22 minutes ago, Alvron said:

You can't just say that and not elaborate.  Details man, details.

The guy I was talking to had been saying things all day such as “But how do you know it’s a brick? I could just look like a brick” and “But you can’t assume that is a person- it could be an alien wearing ceremonial garb”. At one point he said “This could all just be a digital simulation. You don’t know.” That finally pushed me over the edge, so I yelled at him “WE ARE NOT IN THE MATRIX!!!” It drew quite a few strange looks.