The Last Post Wins!!!!!

14 hours ago, AonDii said:

still inside the cuendillar bunker with a slit, I shoot balefire as thick as the Earth at Thought

the world shatters into nothingness as thought is wiped from history for billions of years

*is super dead*

I’m glad that happened, because I have no idea where I was going with the outcropping thing. :P

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

She does not understand humans very well. Which is rather frustrating, as her Intent is to figure them out.

Yeah, we typically don’t consider being called a “wounded baby deer” that she “doesn’t want to kill too quickly” a compliment. :P

Just now, Lunamor said:

Yeah, we typically don’t consider being called a “wounded baby deer” that she “doesn’t want to kill too quickly” a compliment. :P

I only said you should take it as a compliment. She doesn't care about you specifically. I mean, she finds your mind interesting, but you're nothing but a plaything to her. She sees pretty much all humans that way though. Or she did. Enter AJ.

Not quite sure about the history of about how Thought became a thing, but it seems interesting enough, and worth using as filler for another post, as I am against using *wins* for my own posts. I want to earn my post count.

note: this is not intended as a short at people who do that, any more than it is a shot against people who don’t like bacon. They can choose how they live their lives, and I won’t judge.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

58 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Not quite sure about the history of about how Thought became a thing, but it seems interesting enough, and worth using as filler for another post, as I am against using *wins* for my own posts. I want to earn my post count.

note: this is not intended as a short at people who do that, any more than it is a shot against people who don’t like bacon. They can choose how they live their lives, and I won’t judge.

Thought is from the Fallen RP, but she started out here where she battled two of Bean's characters. Kind of. Her character did, at least. It actually started out as a nickname that @I Don't Know gave me.

16 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

It actually started out as a nickname that @I Don't Know gave me.

Good character, but Star is a better nickname :ph34r:

On 4/13/2019 at 5:50 AM, Matias said:

@AonEne so, im not gonna lie, i saw your profile and you seem to be a very nice person, so maby if i go to the U.S sometime ill go to your house and buy you a ring or something, but, with all respect, i gotta ask, are you over 18? Couse i dont want the FBI triying to break my door.

1. Thanks! I like to think I'm a nice person too. :P

2. Nope. I'm 16. Sorry to break that to you. Also, don't waste money on buying me a ring - I'm not a jewelry person, I probably wouldn't wear it. Buy a ring for someone you fall in love with in person, is my advice.

3. Alllllsoooo I'm dating someone. :D I'm fine with joking and roleplaying, but making it too IRL wouldn't be the best idea.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, Shard of Thought said:

Ark, I'm pretty sure I killed you before the end of the world happened.

This sentence. Just look at it out of context for a bit.

Hi, Luna!