Vargo Seldon

The Last Post Wins!!!!!

10,570 posts in this topic

Yay!

Aha!

Lunamor swung his Shardblade where he thought Thought (he he) to be, happy that he had managed to get that close.

Posted (edited)

"Mirelle, Teslin!  come on in!"

*pulles out fourteen statuettes, three bracelets, Callandor, and seven more Angreal*

Edited by AonDii

*wonders if weaving from a Vacuole that speeds up time for me would be helpful*

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Aha!

Lunamor swung his Shardblade where he thought Thought (he he) to be, happy that he had managed to get that close.

Thought giggled to herself and released her touch on his mind, showing him his mistake. She then jumped up a few feet, spinning and kicking him in the chest.

*Hands Callandor to Ethan, along with five statuettes and a bracelet*

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Thought giggled to herself and released her touch on his mind, showing him his mistake. She then jumped up a few feet, spinning and kicking him in the chest.

Lunamor felt something crack as he flew backwards. Not again! He sucked in some more stormlight, then barely managed to land on his feet, skidding for a while. As he came to a stop, he saw a nearby outcropping. It seemed like a terrible idea, but, he was completely out of options. He lashed himself towards the top of the gigantic rock.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, AonDii said:

"Mirelle, Teslin!  come on in!"

*pulles out fourteen statuettes, three bracelets, Callandor, and seven more Angreal*

Perfect. 

I Weave a temporary Gateway between Lunamor and me, and then blast the entire area with powerful Balefire, as soon as Lunamor  is protected, resulting in a somewhat distracting Balescream if nothing else, as The Pattern (not Pattern, The Pattern.) cries out with the sudden absence of so many objects.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Perfect. 

I Weave a temporary Gateway between Lunamor and me, and then blasts the entire area with powerful Balefire, as soon as Lunamor resulting in a somewhat distracting Balescream if nothing else.

So did you just kill me super dead or bring me to you? I’m confused.

Posted (edited)

I made a space where the Balefire doesn’t hit, by teleporting the Balefire coming at you to just past you.  Basically creating a small bubble of not-Balefire around you. So neither.

edit: (Was that supposed to be in a quote box?)

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Posted (edited)

*links to the male Choedan Kal and Sakarnen, as well as seven other angreal and sa'angreal*

Mirelle puls out Vora's sa'angrealand links to five of mine, and teslin links to the rest, bringing us (including Ethan) into a circle with Ethan in control

I have to eat dinner, you have all of our 1++ (or whatever they call the most powerful channelers) power under your control Ethan

Edited by AonDii

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor felt something crack as he flew backwards. Not again! He sucked in some more stormlight, then barely managed to land on his feet, skidding for a while. As he came to a stop, he saw a nearby outcropping. It seemed like a terrible idea, but, he was completely out of options. He lashed himself towards the top of the gigantic rock.

She let him do it, curious about what he would do next.

Generally when people RP they put OOC stuff in quote boxes. *shrugs* Then again, this is also TLPW, so I doubt anyone'll try to enforce that too hard.

Posted (edited)

Ah. Makes sense.

I open a Gateway to the fastest moving stable Vacuole, and step into it, but leave the Gateway open, while thinking of the terrible power I hold at the moment... enough to break the world like an egg.

However, it still might not be enough. 

WoT ending spoilers

Spoiler

I might have to give Callandor to one of the Forsaken, exploiting its weakness, and using the True Power as well. 

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

7 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

I made a space where the Balefire doesn’t hit, by teleporting the Balefire coming at you to just past you.  Basically creating a small bubble of not-Balefire around you. So neither.

Ah, ok.

Lunamor’s eyes widened despite the brightness as the space around him was covered in some sort of strange light. A small patch of what looked like static blocked the light directly in front of him. He came to a halt before he hit the static, and waited to move again until the light was gone. He saw a man standing on a ridge. Had that been him? What had he done? Why? He shook himself out of his revery. He had more pressing concerns. He continued on his way to the outcropping. He skimmed its very top, then slid back down to the other side.

Thought sense that something was wrong. She put up a forcefield around herself just in case and entered the minds of the strange people in a circle, searching them. Roughly. 

Posted (edited)

However, the Balescream interferes slightly, as the Universe itself cries out, giving us enough time to open a Gateway, but perhaps not enough time to close it in time behind us, potentially giving Thought a chance to follow.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Posted (edited)

the people didn't notice, and Thought was forced out by the sheer power that was running through them, and her force field vanished as it had never been

Edited by AonDii

Thought, surprised by the blockade, growls, pushing harder. 

on who?

How many of you are there? She'd likely focus on you if she could find out that you were in charge.

I think the largest Circle possible is 157? I’d have to check.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

four, plus another x (+4=largest number in a circle) from where we Traveled, using all of the angreals and sa'angreals

As Ethan passes control back to me, I call up Iron from the earth, forming a great dome, blocking all sight except for a slit running through it, until a shimmer ran along it, slowing as the circumference widened, turning it to clear cuendillar

Edited by AonDii

You guys, I have no clue what's going on. :P

Thought retreated to the Spiritual Realm to see what in the world was going on. 

Yes! The plan is working!

Wth when did this turn into an RP