The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Ark1002 said:

Ark, being mentally unstable, ignored it, laughing slightly. The fire kept going towards Thought.

Thought was currently in the Spiritual Realm and as such, could not be physically harmed. She could, however, send several daggers from every direction straight at him. 

Because it's inevitable that you're going to complain that she can't do that, let me explain. Each dagger, gun, bullet, or blade is an extention of her mind. It's just another piece of her, manifest in that form.

I should also probably leave. I need to get some sleep so that I can survive school tomorrow. Kelsier told me so.

Because all times are one in the Spiritual Realm, no time will have passed when we pick up tomorrow.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought broke through the barrier, then paused. Had she won her way in or were they baiting her? She pulled back a bit, only putting a bit of herself into her attack. 

one does not simply break cuendillar

it is an unbreakable substance, unless you are the Dark One, but otherwise, it just absorbs any power going into it, making it even stronger

13 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Hoid pops in on a dragon with the Dragon munching on popcorn a bit confused yet hungry.

Wait, the Dragon? I read that Correctly?

like the “let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time” Dragon? 

cool!

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

15 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought broke through the barrier, then paused. Had she won her way in or were they baiting her? She pulled back a bit, only putting a bit of herself into her attack. 

Yeah, you can’t break cuendillar. Trying to break  cuendillar with anything but the Dark One’s power is even more useless than trying to break aluminum with Investiture.

I don’t think even Alcatraz Smedry could break it.