The Last Post Wins!!!!!

As Lunamor’s face knit back together, he felt something pulling on his mind. Something that didn’t belong, didn’t fit. For the brief moment it was there, he felt as if his mind, his very essence, was going to explode. He couldn’t move, couldn’t cry out. When she released him, he stumbled backwards, the agony he had felt in his mind greatly outweighing the pain from her previous strike. With shaking arms, he once again lifted his Blade and charged in her direction. He knew that if he didn’t incapacitate her soon, he would have no hope of besting her or even surviving.

RPing pitiful characters is surprisingly fun! :P

8 minutes ago, AonDii said:

"Ill call in some friends, you can link, right?"

Well, I can’t initiate the link, because I only have access to Saidin and not Saidar, but yes.

however, a sa’angreal would also be nice.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

She likes you, Luna. She doesn't want to kill you. Right now, she's just playing. If she actually wanted you dead, you would be. 

Thought sighed, staying planted on the ground. His mind was interesting and she decided that she'd like to return. And so, entering his mind again, she skewed his sense of perception, making him assume she was a few feet left of where she actually was.

Edited by Shard of Thought

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Aha!

Lunamor swung his Shardblade where he thought Thought (he he) to be, happy that he had managed to get that close.

Thought giggled to herself and released her touch on his mind, showing him his mistake. She then jumped up a few feet, spinning and kicking him in the chest.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Thought giggled to herself and released her touch on his mind, showing him his mistake. She then jumped up a few feet, spinning and kicking him in the chest.

Lunamor felt something crack as he flew backwards. Not again! He sucked in some more stormlight, then barely managed to land on his feet, skidding for a while. As he came to a stop, he saw a nearby outcropping. It seemed like a terrible idea, but, he was completely out of options. He lashed himself towards the top of the gigantic rock.

10 minutes ago, AonDii said:

"Mirelle, Teslin!  come on in!"

*pulles out fourteen statuettes, three bracelets, Callandor, and seven more Angreal*

Perfect. 

I Weave a temporary Gateway between Lunamor and me, and then blast the entire area with powerful Balefire, as soon as Lunamor  is protected, resulting in a somewhat distracting Balescream if nothing else, as The Pattern (not Pattern, The Pattern.) cries out with the sudden absence of so many objects.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Perfect. 

I Weave a temporary Gateway between Lunamor and me, and then blasts the entire area with powerful Balefire, as soon as Lunamor resulting in a somewhat distracting Balescream if nothing else.

So did you just kill me super dead or bring me to you? I’m confused.

I made a space where the Balefire doesn’t hit, by teleporting the Balefire coming at you to just past you.  Basically creating a small bubble of not-Balefire around you. So neither.

edit: (Was that supposed to be in a quote box?)

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

*links to the male Choedan Kal and Sakarnen, as well as seven other angreal and sa'angreal*

Mirelle puls out Vora's sa'angrealand links to five of mine, and teslin links to the rest, bringing us (including Ethan) into a circle with Ethan in control

I have to eat dinner, you have all of our 1++ (or whatever they call the most powerful channelers) power under your control Ethan

Edited by AonDii

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor felt something crack as he flew backwards. Not again! He sucked in some more stormlight, then barely managed to land on his feet, skidding for a while. As he came to a stop, he saw a nearby outcropping. It seemed like a terrible idea, but, he was completely out of options. He lashed himself towards the top of the gigantic rock.

She let him do it, curious about what he would do next.

Ah. Makes sense.

I open a Gateway to the fastest moving stable Vacuole, and step into it, but leave the Gateway open, while thinking of the terrible power I hold at the moment... enough to break the world like an egg.

However, it still might not be enough. 

WoT ending spoilers

Spoiler

I might have to give Callandor to one of the Forsaken, exploiting its weakness, and using the True Power as well. 

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

7 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

I made a space where the Balefire doesn’t hit, by teleporting the Balefire coming at you to just past you.  Basically creating a small bubble of not-Balefire around you. So neither.

Ah, ok.

Lunamor’s eyes widened despite the brightness as the space around him was covered in some sort of strange light. A small patch of what looked like static blocked the light directly in front of him. He came to a halt before he hit the static, and waited to move again until the light was gone. He saw a man standing on a ridge. Had that been him? What had he done? Why? He shook himself out of his revery. He had more pressing concerns. He continued on his way to the outcropping. He skimmed its very top, then slid back down to the other side.