The Last Post Wins!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

You make the move. I'm feeling angry at the moment and would very much enjoy kicking some butt.

Okey dokey.

Lunamor ran at Thought, his Shardblade held out in front of him.

”For entertainment!!!”

24 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Okey dokey.

Lunamor ran at Thought, his Shardblade held out in front of him.

”For entertainment!!!”

Thought smiled, wind in her hair. It'd been too long since she'd had a thrill like this. She loved duelists. Her spear flickered to life in her hand and she charged him. 

Thought knew there were several different ways she could do this. She could grab his mind now, but where was the fun in that? She could jump as well, showing off her own power, but that was too much. She wanted to play with him. And so, she simply vanished, several projections of herself appearing on the field. 

I would say something, but I’m not sure of the wisdom of doing so.

If necessary, I could just open a Gateway or whatever the term is for those portals into the infinite empty space, where you fly on mind platforms. (It’s been a while since I read WoT.)

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Lunamor was unable to stop himself in time, and he ended up with his Blade buried up to the hilt into the ground, which had cracked when he hit. Dismissing his Blade, he straightened and eyed the many Thoughts surrounding him. He grabbed a bolder next to him and smashed it into many pieces (I’m Rock and can draw a Shardbow, deal with it). He then lashed the smaller rocks at the Thoughts. Hopefully, they would pass through them and tell him which ones where illusions.

When I first fought Bean, he should have run out of stormlight loooooooong before I actually killed him, so little loopholes are exploitable.

Thought loved it when they fell for that. The real her had fled to the Cognitive Realm and the moment he started searching, she popped back into reality behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Lunamor felt a blinding pain across his face. How had she done that? She had attacked him with a speed only something like atium could cause. He tried to roll away from Thought while his face healed- she had done enough damage to temporarily blind him.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor felt a blinding pain across his face. How had she done that? She had attacked him with a speed only something like atium could cause. He tried to roll away from Thought while his face healed- she had done enough damage to temporarily blind him.

Thought twirled her spear, giving the boy time to recover. This one was entertaining. She touched his mind briefly to put him off balance.