The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I know the answer to the riddle. Heard it before - I'm spoilering my answer tho

Spoiler

The man in the field was a skydiver - the unopened package beside him was a parachute. He was falling, and his parachute failed. That is why he is dead in a field - the plane was flying over, and he jumped out - only to plummet to his death.

You're welcome.

9 minutes ago, ImportantQuestions said:

Fiiiiiine. I'll look. But I will personally make sure you never achieve a digital sandwich that you earned using literary works if it's a rick roll.

Telrao has gotten 1 of the 3 possible answers.

Ayyy (I'm to honest for a hidden rick-roll)

You have like foot flippers mate - and a beaver tail, and a duck beak. Platypi are fascinating creatures. Did you know that when they were first discovered by explorers, the scientists back in England thought they were fabrication? They didn't trust the taxidermized corpses - so the explorers had to send back a live sample.

24 minutes ago, ImportantQuestions said:

no. It's a rick roll. The first part repeats and the commas are in the right places for it to be a rick roll so it is a rick roll in another language

You're wrong, actually. It's not a rickroll. And you'll never know what it is :)