The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I'm thinking of a word. The first two letters of this word mean a male, the first three letters together mean a female, the first four letters mean a courageous person, and the whole word means a courageous woman

Heroine.

Uh.....Hang on.....

All of the riddles I know are really long ones that take too long to answer. It's the ones where you just as yes or no questions.

But here's a short one that you probably already know:

If an airplane crashes right on the border between the U.S. and Canada, where do they bury the survivors?
(This one's pretty easy, and I'm sure you've heard it already.)

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Uh.....Hang on.....

All of the riddles I know are really long ones that take too long to answer. It's the ones where you just as yes or no questions.

But here's a short one that you probably already know:

If an airplane crashes right on the border between the U.S. and Canada, where do they bury the survivors?
(This one's pretty easy, and I'm sure you've heard it already.)

You don't, they survive.

I thought the answer could have possibly been "yesterday", but that didn't fit.

Here's one: Two mothers and two daughters walk into a hamburger shop. They each eat one hamburger. However, the total number of hamburgers eaten is three. How is this possible?

Edited by The Bookwyrm

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I thought the answer could have possibly been "yesterday", but that didn't fit.

Here's one: Two mothers and two daughters walk into a hamburger shop. They each eat one hamburger. However, the total number of hamburgers eaten is three. How is this possible?

Grandmother, Mother, daughter

You start at home and go a block, then you turn 90 degrees left and go another block. You turn another 90 degrees to the left and go another block. You turn another 90 degrees to the left and when you reach home there is a masked man waiting for you. Why is there a masked man waiting for you? 

I will only answer yes and no questions.

44 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You start at home and go a block, then you turn 90 degrees left and go another block. You turn another 90 degrees to the left and go another block. You turn another 90 degrees to the left and when you reach home there is a masked man waiting for you. Why is there a masked man waiting for you? 

I will only answer yes and no questions.

Are there other people living on these blocks?