The Last Post Wins!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

From the boiling slag of my tanks rises a LAVA MONSTER! It retrieves me and beats you with my body.

I take the beating and then call a deluge of rain which puts out your lava monster and washes you away. I still win!!!!!!

Edited by Nathrangking

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I send my giant hamster ninjas (a radioactive accident caused my ninjas and hamsters to combine) after everyone else besides Ene, whom I still have an alliance with, and win.

How unfortunate I blink and cause your ninja hamsters to combust leaving only ash behind. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Their ashes combine to form one super hamster ninja that crushes you with its mighty paw. I win!

The winds lift me up beyond the reach of your hamster. I command them to lift it up and drop it into the nearest active volcano. BYE BYE Hamster.

1 minute ago, whattheHoid said:

Wrong! Hoid swoops in and throws pocket sand into the eyes of his does and wins!

I take you as my co ruler we rule by alliance on alternating months.

The hamster ninja rises out of the volcano, covered in lava but otherwise unharmed, as it has the healing power of all of the hamsters and ninjas combined. Its super hot paw crashes down upon Hoid and Nathrangking, smashing them into thousands of tiny pieces. I win.

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

The hamster ninja rises out of the volcano,  covered in lava but otherwise unharmed, as it has the healing power of all of the hamsters and ninjas combined. Its super hot paw crashes down upon Hoid and Nathrangking, smashing them into thousands of tiny pieces. I win.

Funny thing the paw passes harmlessly through me as I cannot truly be harmed by conventional means the previous beating having been an allowance on my part. I trap your super hamster in a massive windstorm that deposits it in the upper atmosphere The drop causes it to burn up and the remains drop into the sea. I survive to rule.

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Funny thing the paw passes harmlessly through me as I cannot truly be harmed by conventional means the previous beating having been an allowance on my part. I trap your super hamster in a massive windstorm that deposits it in the upper atmosphere The drop causes it to burn up and the remains drop into the sea. I survive to rule.

The remains of the hamster merge with the Kraken, creating a fearsome beast that emerges from the sea and obliterates you and your puny little empire through unconventional means. I win.

Edited by Lunamor