The Last Post Wins!!!!!

That sounds really interesting, I kinda want to try it(I can't handle too much spice tho, so I'm not really sure)

Okay, now it's your turn to guess my country:

it's 00:05 a.m. right now

when I was researching fun facts abot my country, I found out that we're apparently the size of Belgium but with over twice its population. And my country has a lot of mountains while Belgium has almost none! I have not idea how this many people can fit in this tiny place(I mean india is probably a lot more crowded, but still)

14 hours ago, The One Ring said:

That sounds really interesting, I kinda want to try it(I can't handle too much spice tho, so I'm not really sure)

Okay, now it's your turn to guess my country:

it's 00:05 a.m. right now

when I was researching fun facts abot my country, I found out that we're apparently the size of Belgium but with over twice its population. And my country has a lot of mountains while Belgium has almost none! I have not idea how this many people can fit in this tiny place(I mean india is probably a lot more crowded, but still)

If you can't handle, then maybe stay away from those fries. I love spicy food, and they make my eyes water. :P

I have... no clue. Only thing I found is that whatever country it is, it's two hours ahead of India. Sorry.  I searched up so much and I couldn't find a thing.

And the population of India is about 1 billion, give or take. So...yeah, you could say it's crowded.

If you are willing, please tell me the answer. If you are not willing, I get it, and you don't have to say a word. But I can't for the life of me guess it. 

Also....*wins

Edited by Elf at heart

2 hours ago, Elf at heart said:

If you can't handle, then maybe stay away from those fries. I love spicy food, and they make my eyes water. :P

I have... no clue. Only thing I found is that whatever country it is, it's two hours ahead of India. Sorry.  I searched up so much and I couldn't find a thing.

And the population of India is about 1 billion, give or take. So...yeah, you could say it's crowded.

If you are willing, please tell me the answer. If you are not willing, I get it, and you don't have to say a word. But I can't for the life of me guess it. 

Also....*wins

Yeah, that is definitely too spicy

It's fine:) my country...

Spoiler

Taiwan(one of the reason you couldn't find it might be because there's controversy surrounding my country. Some say it's not a country, google it if you want to know more)

2 hours ago, The One Ring said:

Yeah, that is definitely too spicy

It's fine:) my country...

Reveal hidden contents

Taiwan(one of the reason you couldn't find it might be because there's controversy surrounding my country. Some say it's not a country, google it if you want to know more)

Wow, that's awesome. Your country is one of the countries on my travel list.

Well I supposes everyone's country is on my travel list, since I want to travel the world. :D

What never ceases to amaze my about the Shard is how it brings people from all over the country together and how it's such a nice, safe place with no judgements. 

Sorry for the late reply, an exam is coming up and I'm kind of busy. This is a way too long win

On 2021/11/17 at 8:00 PM, Elf at heart said:

What never ceases to amaze my about the Shard is how it brings people from all over the country together and how it's such a nice, safe place with no judgements. 

Yeah, the shard is really nice compare to other forum I've been to, and I'm really glad I'm here:)

10 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

Sorry for the late reply, an exam is coming up and I'm kind of busy. This is a way too long win

Yeah, the shard is really nice compare to other forum I've been to, and I'm really glad I'm here:)

No problem. I understand exam troubles.

Don't worry, I liked winning for so long.

And now your win is a way too short win. :D

2 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

I probably am as well......

Anyways, I'm gonna eat dinner now so go finish your notes

K. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope I finish them today.

Edited by Elf at heart

29 minutes ago, Robin Hatter said:

I win!

*puts on mod hat* Hey! We try to avoid saying just stuff like 'I win' on here, to avoid spamming :) 

On 11/4/2018 at 5:12 PM, Vargo Seldon said:

MOD NOTE: Posts that have only one or two words aren't generally okay, or posts that repeat what you've said before exactly, posts with only emojis, posts that contribute nothing to the conversation at hand, *wins*/I win spam, and posts that exist solely to try to win, such as someone saying "I like this" and someone else going "me too". 

You're not in trouble or anything, just keep it in mind. 

Thank you , AonEne for your services. :P

But honestly, thank you. I think that part of the reason the Shard is so great is becuase of the mods keeping it a good place.

Also. I win.

EDIT: HA! 3 DAY WIN!

Edited by Elf at heart