The Last Post Wins!!!!!

12 hours ago, CrypticSpren said:

Just joined Shard today but have been lurking for a while; may we someday see another poster as prolific as thee.

*Cough* @Condensation *Cough*

Anyway, I don't know if you're going to see this @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, I'm really sorry to see you go, and I had a lot of fun pineapple dueling with you. Pineapples forever!

Edited by Shard of Reading

56 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Anyway, I don't know if you're going to see this @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, I'm really sorry to see you go, and I had a lot of fun pineapple dueling with you. Pineapples forever!

Valid; I'm still kind of new so I don't know all the big names. You're quite prolific as well.

4 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

btw I am still here. pineapple will die.

5 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Yeah... I post a lot.

I don't know you, but it's always sad to see another Sanderfan go.

1 hour ago, Bejardin1250 said:

On to the next conversation!

So who is going to be on the Shard during the summer?

I will be - the reason for my inactivity spell was overwhelming schoolwork, and also the Shard being blocked from my school cpu, so I will be back to my normal - or greater - activity level this summer.