The Last Post Wins!!!!!

3 hours ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

Unless we are still talking about cheese

We're not, but the topic could start anytime, that was the second time(that I know of)we started talking about cheese. And since I'm very not into cheese and know close to nothing about it, I don't want to get it started again

To change the topic again (bc Idk how to answer Toothless's last question) What will you do (or what did you do) when you hit 100 post?

8 hours ago, The One Ring said:
  Hide contents

Hiccup's Night Fury (in How to Train Your Dragon)

*angry (spoilers for the true HtTYD (the books))

Spoiler

Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus

noises*

or, the no spoilers version: *angry Common or Garden Dragon noises*

8 hours ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

To change the topic, Is there anyone still active on this thread from when it started? (Maybe in the first week or couple of weeks)

I am, in a way.

7 hours ago, The One Ring said:

We're not, but the topic could start anytime, that was the second time(that I know of)we started talking about cheese. And since I'm very not into cheese and know close to nothing about it, I don't want to get it started again

To change the topic again (bc Idk how to answer Toothless's last question) What will you do (or what did you do) when you hit 100 post?

hmm... maybe I will... I do not think I will ever get to 100 posts.

2 hours ago, Flyingbooks said:

If you post at the same rate as you have since you joined, it will take around 50 days.

Except I won't post as much as I have since I joined. I post the most 4-5months after I joined, and then I just stopped posting as much. I only post once every two weeks(usually even less) now, I might post even less with an exam coming.

Lamentations of Icarus, Day 4973: It's cold here, beneath the sea. For a moment, I saw true glory, but my borrowed wings fell apart in the face of divinity, and now I linger here, a spectre beneath the briny depths. I'd sacrifice anything and everything to touch the sun again.