Vargo Seldon

The Last Post Wins!!!!!

20,267 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Delightful said:

......I may havre reported what I thought was a bot in the intro threads. I'm just wondering how guilty I should feel. :P

Well *I* was top of the all-time leaderboard for years! *flicks hair over shoulder*. You should be worshipping at my feet!

 

(seriously why feet? feet are weird).

Wait.. WHAT? HOW WOULD I BE SPAM IN THE INTRO THREADS? ALL IS SAID WAS WELCOME BACK!

Also, how were you at the top of the all time leaderboard? Your rank is only stormfather... Though I remember when you were fifth on the all time, Calderis replaced you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Badadah said:

Wait.. WHAT? HOW WOULD I BE SPAM IN THE INTRO THREADS? ALL IS SAID WAS WELCOME BACK!

Also, how were you at the top of the all time leaderboard? Your rank is only stormfather... Though I remember when you were fifth on the all time, Calderis replaced you.

........I meant fifth. I meant on the shiny chart at the side. I can words.

So I guess that one was actually spam? It was a whole string of words that looked like it should make sense but didnt. In a long paragraph. And there were three of them. 

I just had a moment of panic that maybe the spam issue was solved long ago and I was just reporting actual users being silly. I think its ok.......

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, we've been having spam since I joined. I've never seen spam with an actual profile picture though...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Badadah said:

Yeah, we've been having spam since I joined. I've never seen spam with an actual profile picture though...

.....This is true.  I'm out of practice alright :P 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, didn't there used to be a different animal in your signature?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Badadah said:

Wait, didn't there used to be a different animal in your signature?

:D

It was a birthday present from the wonderful @Mestiv. It cycles between like 5 different animals every time you refresh. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does he do that?

And now I want one...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Badadah said:

How does he do that?

And now I want one...

Some smart coder programmy thing. You could ask him.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ikr they're so cute. 

Edited by Delightful
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Badadah said:

VETOED.

Overruled!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm honestly a little amazed they let you get away with something as spammy as a last one to post wins thread.  first time I saw one of these was on a forum devoted to spam-like nonsense because the mods on another forum they all came from were way too strict.

 

also, I win

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, honestly I was a little surprised myself.  Dunno, but, I win.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Delightful said:

I just had a moment of panic that maybe the spam issue was solved long ago and I was just reporting actual users being silly. I think its ok.......

Unfortunately, we're still fighting them. We got new tools to do that, but you know... Spam finds a way...

Also, I win :P

The thread isn't locked, because post count doesn't do anything. If your rank was post count based, then it'd not be allowed. Also, I see you more or less talk to each other with your messages, so it's not a bad thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

Unfortunately, we're still fighting them. We got new tools to do that, but you know... Spam finds a way...

Also, I win :P

The thread isn't locked, because post count doesn't do anything. If your rank was post count based, then it'd not be allowed. Also, I see you more or less talk to each other with your messages, so it's not a bad thing.

Well, *sighs in relief*.  You know how when you make a thread, and it's like your child, and you don't want it to die?  May this thread continue into infinity!!!!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, until I win, of course.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

The thread isn't locked, because post count doesn't do anything. If your rank was post count based, then it'd not be allowed. Also, I see you more or less talk to each other with your messages, so it's not a bad thing.

that's mostly how i've seen these used in other forums.  even ones that explicitly endorsed doing things like dropping a +1 post for no other reason than to up your post count.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woomy. Aka I’m winning

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neep.:P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*squidbags*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*happy it isn't locked, because he can keep winning*

GUAC!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

winning.  ha, when your dot is larger than your sentence.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WinningHa, when your dot is so small compared to your sentence you can't even see it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but I'm still winning!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member