The Last Post Wins!!!!!

13 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

It was a joke. He’s still the same heartless human, just with enhanced spamming abilities.

Wait I am a confuse. was it @Badadah posting nonsense in the intro thread and like, scales and stuff in the gallery? There used to be spambots called babaji that would just post endless threads of nonsense. Usually claiming to find you love or your horoscope or something but it was super sketchy. 

......I feel old.

Well, winning makes up for it!

21 hours ago, Delightful said:

Wait is badada the latest spam bot? Is that what this is about?

1 minute ago, Delightful said:

Wait I am a confuse. was it @Badadah posting nonsense in the intro thread and like, scales and stuff in the gallery? There used to be spambots called babaji that would just post endless threads of nonsense. Usually claiming to find you love or your horoscope or something but it was super sketchy. 

......I feel old.

Well, winning makes up for it!

I'm actually offended. I'm at the top of the leaderboard for the week. Would a spam bot get 90+ rep? I have over a thousand posts. They would have banned a spam bot! I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WELCOMED YOU BACK!!! THE FIRST ONE! 

4 minutes ago, Badadah said:

I'm actually offended. I'm at the top of the leaderboard for the week. Would a spam bot get 90+ rep? I have over a thousand posts. They would have banned a spam bot! I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WELCOMED YOU BACK!!! THE FIRST ONE! 

......I may have reported what I thought was a bot in the intro threads. I'm just wondering how guilty I should feel. :P

Well *I* was top of the all-time leaderboard for years! *flicks hair over shoulder*. You should be worshipping at my feet!

(seriously why feet? feet are weird).

Edited by Delightful

1 minute ago, Delightful said:

......I may havre reported what I thought was a bot in the intro threads. I'm just wondering how guilty I should feel. :P

Well *I* was top of the all-time leaderboard for years! *flicks hair over shoulder*. You should be worshipping at my feet!

(seriously why feet? feet are weird).

Wait.. WHAT? HOW WOULD I BE SPAM IN THE INTRO THREADS? ALL IS SAID WAS WELCOME BACK!

Also, how were you at the top of the all time leaderboard? Your rank is only stormfather... Though I remember when you were fifth on the all time, Calderis replaced you.

Just now, Badadah said:

Wait.. WHAT? HOW WOULD I BE SPAM IN THE INTRO THREADS? ALL IS SAID WAS WELCOME BACK!

Also, how were you at the top of the all time leaderboard? Your rank is only stormfather... Though I remember when you were fifth on the all time, Calderis replaced you.

........I meant fifth. I meant on the shiny chart at the side. I can words.

So I guess that one was actually spam? It was a whole string of words that looked like it should make sense but didnt. In a long paragraph. And there were three of them. 

I just had a moment of panic that maybe the spam issue was solved long ago and I was just reporting actual users being silly. I think its ok.......

I'm honestly a little amazed they let you get away with something as spammy as a last one to post wins thread.  first time I saw one of these was on a forum devoted to spam-like nonsense because the mods on another forum they all came from were way too strict.

also, I win

8 hours ago, Delightful said:

I just had a moment of panic that maybe the spam issue was solved long ago and I was just reporting actual users being silly. I think its ok.......

Unfortunately, we're still fighting them. We got new tools to do that, but you know... Spam finds a way...

Also, I win :P

The thread isn't locked, because post count doesn't do anything. If your rank was post count based, then it'd not be allowed. Also, I see you more or less talk to each other with your messages, so it's not a bad thing.

5 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

Unfortunately, we're still fighting them. We got new tools to do that, but you know... Spam finds a way...

Also, I win :P

The thread isn't locked, because post count doesn't do anything. If your rank was post count based, then it'd not be allowed. Also, I see you more or less talk to each other with your messages, so it's not a bad thing.

Well, *sighs in relief*.  You know how when you make a thread, and it's like your child, and you don't want it to die?  May this thread continue into infinity!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

that's mostly how i've seen these used in other forums.  even ones that explicitly endorsed doing things like dropping a +1 post for no other reason than to up your post count.